🚀 Atherstack Dropkick 10.4.1 (Gen 2) / Dropkick 11.1.0 (Gen 3)

My vehicle is struck with the update page for past 8hrs .what should i do now

1 Like

Update: We’ve started rolling this out to Gen 3 as well, this update should show up as Dropkick 11.1.0

2 Likes

Can you mention what changes have been done in Latest Update for Gen 3 11.1.0

5 Likes

Same as what was called out in the first post: 🚀 Atherstack Dropkick 10.4.1 (Gen 2) / Dropkick 11.1.0 (Gen 3)

5 Likes

just had my 450+ Gen 3 silently update this morning - minor bugs all went away after a restart, however one bug is persistent.

the 450+ has begun showing the bluetooth off icon randomly. it usually goes away after turning the scoots on and off.

edit: if there’s a Beta tester program, please add me too! i’d love to test and report bugs in future :]

5 Likes

Same to Same issue reported above

1 Like

A bug in my gen 3 when i start my scooter and press break and than throttle acclerate suddenly motor off

1 Like

Bluetooth still doesn’t seem to be fixed. The phone just doesn’t stay connected for more that a few seconds.

After update i can see the headlight remains on for 10-20secs even after vehicle is turned off and key is removed

3 Likes

Guide me home lights are turned on, go to dashboard settings and turn it off.

4 Likes

Since few days Bluetooth is not working as expected. I need to resync my phone everytime i use it, which was not the case before update. Also the dashboard reboots once or twice every time i use the scooter this issue i didn’t face prior to update.

2 Likes

call customer care. My update was also stuck like same and I waited 24 hours. The customer care told me to reset scooter and after that it turned on.

The installing update screen was stuck for 24 hours, I called customer care and they recommended to reset scooter. It still shows update version 11.0.0-202233. But you said it should show 11.1.0

4 Likes

After a day software updated once more when ignition was on. It shows now new version 11.1.0. Thank you .

1 Like

After updating for dropkick battery is getting drain out automatically while riding by 3 to 4 km every time

2 Likes

Do hard reboot it will work.

2 Likes

For me the Bluetooth disconnection issue has increased post the update. The bluetooth gets disconnected every few minutes. Any resolution tips are welcome.

3 Likes

Bluetooth is frequently getting disconnected while riding after this latest update. Please get it fixed @abhishek.balaji

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji You have released this version to fix the Bluetooth Issue but still everyone of us having the Bluetooth connectivity issue. Then what is the use of this update.??

3 Likes

I got the Update yesterday 11.1.0 202244 for 450X Gen3, now the the Bluetooth is able to connect to IOS and also i am able to get notification for Calls and Songs. Tested it today in the morning and i didn’t notice any disconnection. But i have noticed the Sim Signal strength is low now.

4 Likes