Atherstack Cylon - 10.3.0 - SmartEco

When you start a ride either after charge or without charge, the initial pick-up is very less (half blue line). After few meters blue line comes back full. Could feel difference in pickup…

2 Likes

Had the first glitch perhaps. While switching on my scooter today, the screen did not switch on. Waited for a minute. Then proceeded to perform a soft reset by the usual method.

After a minute or so, the screen came back to life. While the screen was still loading, the scooter was functioning independent of the screen (also going into reverse too) since i barely use the touch screen and make use of key shortcuts.

4 Likes

I know that the bar is the indicator of power available. But when does it mean I have achieved the certain % of claimed range ?

1 Like

Got the update thank you. Let’s review after couple of days regarding the smart Eco performance.

3 Likes

Finally took a long ride today and I quite like the Smart Eco mode. It surely had enough power since I was able to reach 62 KM/hr easily. I constantly rode in 35km/hr to 45km/hr and only once the power bar dropped suddenly but came back up. A few observations I had are the sudden drop of the power bar , ride splitting into three where I didn’t key off but did photo stops and what happens is when I rode in Eco, it shows more distance covered as when compared the charge-range drop or available. I know this is confusing but suppose the range shows 85 KM and I ride it for 7 km according to the odo but on the dashboard it would only show me 79 km. ( Hypothetical number but I have seen this). But it shows the same odo and drop in range in Smart Eco. Maybe this is due the higher power available and my riding style. Here are the ride stats and dashboard pictures.

5 Likes

I suppose this map bug has been on Borg too.

On selecting a different route than what was initially set on the map, the total km does not change. It gets corrected only when navigation starts.

In below vid, the initial distance is 19.9 km. On selecting a longer route it still remains 19.9 km. But when navigation starts, it becomes 27 km.

ezgif-1-0102da90d5

15 Likes

Does Ather automatically turn off Smart Eco mode if not used? It happened to me twice when I haven’t used it for two days.

Are others seeing it to?

1 Like

Why do you say so? I’ve only used it a little but I haven’t seen any issues with it till now.

1 Like

Have you guys using the smart eco model? How’s the range compare to eco mode?

2 Likes

Was able to move around jayanagar for the whole day. Started from Hebbal in the morning. By the time we came back in the night, battery power was left with 52% though i started with 98%. I would say “Yes” it’s working out well.

3 Likes

Hello Abhishek, I haven’t received the update yet. It’s been more than 20 days since the update was rolled up but I haven’t received it yet. Please suggest

2 Likes

Hi Santosh! I would suggest you to raise a ticket through the app.

3 Likes

were you able to reach 60+ kmph in Smart Eco without the red halo?

3 Likes

I don’t exactly recall but I think I was

2 Likes

Another long ride update. Took a 15 Kms ride and all was good. I just noticed one thing that I sped up to 50-60 atleast thrice and there wasn’t a single drop in the power bar. And to answer @nishanth.t1994 , I could see the red halo but no drop in the power bar. I might’ve confused it earlier or forgot but today’s ride confirmed the same. Here are the ride statistics:

3 Likes

Tested the new update for almost 2 weeks and my takeaway from update

1.Theres a bug in the estimated range algorithm as one time it showed me 70 km and other minute it showed 71 during driving in between

1. The power bar takes the power usage update after every 300 metres approximately

3.The power delivery to motor takes some time after changing from smart eco to eco unlike earlier mode in which power was instant

4.The power bar gets low unexpectedly when the vehicle is started after parking maybe due to power drain from telematics

2 Likes

Hi, I’ve been using Smart eco since the Cylon update was installed on my scooter. Found a bug , when scooter is shutdown and started again, even if we had selected smart eco before shutdown, after turning on it is going to normal Eco mode automatically. It’s an inconvenience each time scooter is shutdown we have to manually change to smart eco mode in settings. Please resolve this for smoother riding.

8 Likes

Yes, happened to me once…

3 Likes

On my side charge complete 100% i take for ride my Ather 450 plus scooter on display it’s show 70 km i just go 400 mm range come to 69 km and i am not calculate the other range Ather we all just need good range like ola and other companies provide

And please if possible role out my software in old version The old version is better i don’t need the update

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji -

There’s a bug in SmartEco - with SmartEco enabled, rider can toggle in Ride, Sport and Warp Modes when the battery is as low as 1%.

Although range does not change at lower charge lowers, it still allows for better performance at Ride and Sport modes when battery is 10-15%.

Maybe this you can look at. Attaching video for reference.

Link -

Download to play.

4 Likes