Atherstack Cylon - 10.3.0 - SmartEco

Seems i was wrong. It ran 9kms before reducing the battery % count to 99.

5 Likes

Enable smart eco in Ather app in Ather labs tab

5 Likes

Wasn’t this released as beta before rolling out to everyone? I meant, I used to get beta updates but not on this one. Can any beta tester confirm?

4 Likes

It was made available to select few.

3 Likes

Yeah, i believe I was pushed the previous beta since I was enrolled in beta testing but not this one. @abhishek.balaji can you please confirm if I’m removed from beta testing or was I never enrolled in the first place ?.

2 Likes

Even I am a part of the Beta Testing Group but I didn’t test out the Smart Eco. It was limited to a few people for specific feedback. Unless you’ve requested, you won’t be pushed out of the beta testing.

2 Likes

Thank you for confirmation.

5 Likes

You will be able achieve true range even if u are riding at high speeds. I have seen screenshots stating 80kmph. I have ride smart eco at 60+kmph with alomost all power left available to increase speed even further.

3 Likes

After updating and enabling smart eco i did a full charge this morning. Have ridden around 5km with a pillion the range ia still at 100 percent. Any idea why

6 Likes

Battery became immortal :slight_smile:

But I have seen this behaviour in few phones and devices. Later the discharge will be faster to compensate for this.

It may be an issue in SoC calculation or calibration.

6 Likes

Still i didn’t receive cylon…

3 Likes

I haven’t received the update yet. Eagerly waiting for it. I hope it is not a glitch and there are others who haven’t got the update.

2 Likes

Awaiting updates from Ather team. Any idea when a common man will get the update

6 Likes

SmartEco is working Awesome. Its forcing me willfully to use it. Went for 20KM ride with 160KG payload on mixed smart eco with Sports. ride was completed with 32Kw/h which was 56 ish before.

4 Likes

same even I haven’t received the update …

3 Likes

For everyone who hasn’t got the update yet, please be patient as the update is being rolled out in batches. In the meantime, please read through the post on how to get the installation process and enabling Smart Eco via your Ather Labs. Thank you!

2 Likes

I got the mail from Ather but still not receive any update

3 Likes

Smart eco mode it’s chargeable because in Ather lab it’s show active till 2022 sep

4 Likes

The smart eco update began at 2045 hrs yesterday - April 18, 2022 - and it is stuck at ‘Installing Updates’ screen till now - it;s 0600 hrs now today - April 19, 2022. It displays the msg saying that the key to ‘on’ should not be attempted. How to kill / abort this update which seems to have gone into an endless ‘do loop’ ?

I would also recommend the developers to incorporate some graphic details on the extent of update that has been completed - showing either as a ‘bar-chart’ or percentages - to get some idea of the updates on any given moment. Also, provide some assistance to kill / abort the update - without corrupting the OS - so that the user can get back the possession of his / her scooter at any time - and the let the updates continue at a chosen later time.

3 Likes

Nothing to worry about, can you try doing a hard reboot by holding both the brakes and the start switch for a few seconds until the screen reboots? That should fix it.

2 Likes