Atherstack Cylon - 10.3.0 - SmartEco

Check this

1 Like

This is too short a ride to determine good efficiency. Do check the avg speed for long rides as well. Short rides will always consume relatively high efficiency because of inertia from 0. Once we maintain a good momentum and speed, we will reduce the overall efficiency.

2 Likes

Ok let’s share you long distance in open Highway ride

1 Like

Please add the average speed as well to this.

2 Likes

46kmp and top speed was only in flyover downs

2 Likes

It is the expected efficiency, for this avg speed. I don’t see any unusually high efficiency for this ride stat. As you can see, in my ride the avg speed was only 28km/h. Adding another one of my long rides in sport mode but with higher avg speed. (taken from Ather Kochi anniversary Ride )

Never seen this wen i was hitting 90 before this version and battery drain was less

2 Likes

Please raise a ticket if you feel this is new issue after update.

3 Likes

Can i get monthly report

I am getting false release throttle issue in new update during starting in morning

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji @tarun @melvin.wilson my issue still not getting resolved.

& I have face other issue of ODO getting reset.

It’s too bad experience m facing with Ather

@abhishek.balaji @tarun @melvin.wilson it’s very pathetic. The CC person ask me to visit EC, EC executive ask me to visit SC & SC person told me that they can’t help with software issue. It only be fixed through OTA server.

Too much disgusting & irritating experience with “Ather”

2 Likes

Hey Hemant, Certainly not the kind of experience we would want you to have. Our team will get in touch with you soon.

2 Likes

After this Cylon update, I have noticed that not getting the theft detection notifications.

None of the notifications are coming even charging full, theft deduction.

I have all notifications coming by, but i already know a few who don’t have it coming too. This means it is not everyone who has the problem.

Just putting it l this here, so that the team knows better about the issue.

3 Likes

When I shut down and restart the vehicle, each time Smart Eco gets deactivated and becomes Normal Eco.

I received an update today morning, v10.3.1-202224.

Any updates on the change log?

Till date I haven’t get any solution Still on Atherstag borg

I too received it but the update got failed to install and after that nothing changes…