Atherstack Cylon - 10.3.0 - SmartEco

Using 10.3.0.202215

I took it for a long ride tonight after a long time. 1st day after installing I immediately took it for a ride but after a kilometre unfortunately met with a bad accident :skull_and_crossbones: Fortunately not much damage to the scooter cos of PPF plus the way the thing is designed…i am bloody impressed.

Anways so today I rode around 26 kms at a stretch and majority being Smart Eco. I am super happy with the way this baby responds now…since you preserve so much of battery, you will never miss the fun of other modes while riding also. Throttle in Smart Exo is more responsive and fun to ride on. Below are 2 stats. I know I can easily hit 22-23 kWh if i ride continuously in Smart Eco and at a speed 40 kmph, but nnnnaaaa…Just too lazy to ride so slow and dont wanna kill the fun by not switching to the NOS of Ather i.e Warp Mode​:heart::heart:

PS: I am already achieving 23-24 kWh in Sports. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I am overall happy with SmartEco. My ride efficiency is consistently below 30 Wh/km now. Earlier it was around 32-33. Ride anxiety has totally gone now. Just yesterday the dash showed 18 KM range and I had to make a trip of about 16km. I completed that with 3 km to spare. :+1: Performance is also much better than the vanilla Eco mode and good enough for city commute.

But with pillion, I have to switch to Ride or Sport mode since SmartEco mode does not have enough juice to pull the additional weight.

I noticed that now I am able to switch to Ride mode from SmartEco even if the accelerator is not completely cut off. Earlier the mode switching used to get locked when the accelerator is engaged. Once you switch the mode, there is a sudden acceleration and it could be dangerous for the passengers. Can you look at this @abhishek.balaji

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji my efficiency of daily ride is 34 wh/km in sports mode max speed 74kmph overall 24km ride in non traffic Highway. How to get 23 wh/Km. Heating more nowadays.

Not possible at this speed and mode.

Gotta tone it down a bit.

For 24 Wh/km, you gotta keep your speed below 30 Kmph.

Sport mode 40-50kmph is good for less than 25Wh/km

Take a look at below ride stat.

And a trip blog Ride to Thrissur EC To get more info about maintaining good efficiency

4 Likes

Check this

1 Like

This is too short a ride to determine good efficiency. Do check the avg speed for long rides as well. Short rides will always consume relatively high efficiency because of inertia from 0. Once we maintain a good momentum and speed, we will reduce the overall efficiency.

2 Likes

Ok let’s share you long distance in open Highway ride

1 Like

Please add the average speed as well to this.

2 Likes

46kmp and top speed was only in flyover downs

2 Likes

It is the expected efficiency, for this avg speed. I don’t see any unusually high efficiency for this ride stat. As you can see, in my ride the avg speed was only 28km/h. Adding another one of my long rides in sport mode but with higher avg speed. (taken from Ather Kochi anniversary Ride )

Never seen this wen i was hitting 90 before this version and battery drain was less

2 Likes

Please raise a ticket if you feel this is new issue after update.

3 Likes

Can i get monthly report

I am getting false release throttle issue in new update during starting in morning

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji @tarun @melvin.wilson my issue still not getting resolved.

& I have face other issue of ODO getting reset.

It’s too bad experience m facing with Ather

@abhishek.balaji @tarun @melvin.wilson it’s very pathetic. The CC person ask me to visit EC, EC executive ask me to visit SC & SC person told me that they can’t help with software issue. It only be fixed through OTA server.

Too much disgusting & irritating experience with “Ather”

2 Likes

Hey Hemant, Certainly not the kind of experience we would want you to have. Our team will get in touch with you soon.

2 Likes

After this Cylon update, I have noticed that not getting the theft detection notifications.