Atherstack Borg 10.2.0

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ather Labs feedback

Till now only once it worked by fluke and tried all possible ways to make it work it dint no alert while moved

1 Like

Since the auto dark/light mode option is here, how long will it take for Ather to let us know about about battery SOH data. With more Athers on road than ever, there should be enough data already. @tarun @abhishek.balaji

Alright, real life scenario of Towing alert. Toothless was moved by a garbage truck guy. I immediately got an alert. I walked up to my bike and helped him move it properly without harming it. I am happy with that alert feature. :heart::ok_hand:… Now get me the smart charging…!

3 Likes

It’s still not working for me. I tried moving the scooter but didn’t get any notification on my phone. Maybe it will get refined over the next few updates.

4 Likes

Features added

• Theme: black to white to black

Features broken

• Sync
  • maps
  • Dashboard restart
  • Mileage drop
  • Increased efficiency and decreased range

I have told this numerous time, decrease the number of patch to be released. Release just 1 patch in 3 months but stable. Release a broken patch knowingly, work on the same patch to fix the glitches and bugs for next 3-4 months. This is what ather software team does.

6 Likes

Am missing 10.16 :pleading_face:

Yup after I got my vehicle from general service they updated the software 10.2.0 beta to stable version.

This resolved few things

1. Receiving Tow and movement notifications now.
  2. Bluetooth getting connected properly.(For iOS only, Android don’t ask me I leave it for imaging my troubles).

Now the real part as @Prateek_Kumar mentioned.

Fails or degradations:

1. Maps again not working properly (10.1.6 will is best I don’t know why again it was messed even bluetooth connectivity for android is awesome in that update.)
  2. Sync (now some times it updates all the rides at the end of day or some times it take days).

Things I couldn’t asses for now.

1. Range and efficiency ( I drove the vehicle for some time a little reduction but not significant as belt tension and all fixes were done I feel my vehicle little stiff after service so might take some more time to assess. My friend is using my vehicle for few days now so his driving is always 70 in eco mode even before so can’t comment based on his driving).

2. Dashboard restart (I didn’t face that issue however screen is going grey many times comparatively. Though getting maps back but missing turns many times due to this issues. When it go grey will stay for at least 30s.)

3 Likes

Lot of things messed up with latest update. here is what I had to posted on another thread.

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/new-ota-10-2-0-202138/27116/16?u=praveenraot

Bluetooth connection was smooth and worked well on a 8KM ride.

1 Like

Today I tested the range and I got 100 kms for usage of 96% of battery. Still I will get another 4 kms for remaining 4 % of battery

3 Likes

What was your speed ?

1 Like

I have been getting good efficiency in Sports mode. Not so in Ride mode though. Which mode did you use? These are two rides I did today with pillion on Pune City roads with fair amount of traffic.

I am facing range issues! Range is very low. I am getting like 65 kms range in eco. Driving at top speed of 45 in eco. Also warp mode is never like earlier i feel.

2 Likes
2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji App sync issue is big in this update. Have contacted dev team also. Standard reset was a temporary fix and issue reoccurred. This needs to be resolved asap. I have reopened my ticket with your dev team.

Boot screen stuck like this

1 Like

I have maintained 30 to 50 kmph. For short duration, I have used sports mode as well. First 1 hr , I used ride mode and maintained 45 kmph. Then after I used eco mode and maintained 30 to 45 kmph.

1 Like

The horn started at random for 3-5 seconds without actually pressing the horn.

2 Likes

Hi, I noticed that you’re connected to WiFi in the screenshots. I had an issue wherein it just wouldn’t sync over WiFi but would do so over mobile data. Raised a ticket, was told that it’s an issue just with my phone but still you can give it a try. Force close the app, clear the cache and then open the app with mobile data.

1 Like

Sure will give that a shot if i face this issue again. I had again reset my dash and it started syncing again. I am pretty sure it is going to do it again.

Though got an iOS beta software update today…Hoping it will work fine even though there is no mention of the fix for this issue in the description.

1 Like