Atherstack Borg 10.2.0

Even I am also connect pro, but there are no alerts

5 Likes

I know the reason why the people face the problem because ather playing hide and seek game they only focus how to hide the features of the scooter Not making better software So guys raise your voice because we invest lots of money to buy the ather scooter

I’m waiting for money back plan I am really not satisfied the ather software

6 Likes

@abhishek.balaji : kindly answer this new version of OTA update related to alerts for connect pro subscribers?

1 Like

Even I’m not getting the notification being a connect pro user , actually this feature should be for all owners

It works,

1. Turn off ur vehicle wait for 7 to 10 mins.
  2. Move ur vehicle for few meters.( It Works in both ways with and without sidelock )
  3. Turn on ur mobile data.
  4. Mobile Notification will pop-up.( states that “MOMENT DETECTED IN YOUR VEHICLE”)
  5. Tap on notification which displays scooter location through ather app. It worked for me…! :v:
5 Likes

Folks,

For those reporting that Theft and Tow is not available, it’s on by default, and you’ll get a notification in case movement is detected. The alerts get triggered only if:

1. The scooter has an active Connect Pro subscription
  2. The scooter and the owner’s smartphone needs to be connected to the internet
  3. Scooter has to be on 10.2.0 or later, Mobile App version 5.0.0 or lateral; notifications enabled
  4. When the vehicle key is turned off, the scooter waits for 7 minutes to see if the riding resumes, if not, it ends the trip, and theft and tow detection is activated
  5. Theft and Tow detection looks for movements such as shaking and pushing, and only triggers if movements occur over a certain duration. The algorithm tries to avoid small adjustments in parking and other minor events which might spam the user.
5 Likes

Have everything that you mentioned but does not work. For example last night had to tow my vehicle back but got no notification. Moved it around without the key also.

2 Likes

I think your vehicle was dead by that time. How will your vehicle send signal if it doesn’t has any battery left.

1 Like

Vehicle had lower end battery. Also I have tried this before even when it had full battery. Doesn’t work. Yesterday before it got shut i moved it around with 1% battery. It should have triggered but didnt.

3 Likes

The scooter was turned on when towed right? Theft and Tow detection would not work in that case.

In addition, for theft and tow, there are a few cases that we’ve accounted for when it might generate a false positive alert. We have tried to avoid these false positives as much as possible. For example, we try to avoid minor movements, and only if the parking lot movement is more than what we consider as “threshold” then an alert is triggered.

2 Likes

No it wasn’t. I had put the key later when they pushed it on the truck just to give the tow guy some light to take put his tire harness. Key was in my pocket at the time loading.

Not sure about the thresholds bit, but like I reported earlier, didnt send any notification even when i shook it aggressively and got the cop to tow it to test.

Cool, can you report this through the app so the devs can check if there’s something going wrong?

1 Like

Sure will do

1 Like

And what about the navigation?? Its back to been worse again…

7 Likes

Hey I’m face bluetooth pairing issue recently i unpaired my device and now I’m unable to connect it. I dont understand tester team what tey are doing ??? Please give stable updated yaar

5 Likes

This is an update to my previous review in the other topic

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/new-ota-10-2-0-202138/27116/8?u=prateeksuri

@abhishek.balaji I rode my S1 today for approximately 31 kms. Before I started i had charged it 100% and on starting the scooter observed an instant drop of 2% battery. Scooter was NOT in shutdown mode. Charge got completed at 11 am today and I left at around 6:30 pm. It should not have done this. So technically I started at 98%.

Tried different way of throttling and what I found was that we have to be way more easy on it than before. I managed to get the below figures. Please do share your expert opinion on this.

Earlier I could touch good speeds without having to worry about battery drainage unlike now. The range drops like anything if I try to push it even for 5-10 seconds. And i am just talking about Sports Mode. Below was my ride configuration today:

1. Speed: 45-50 kmph (As per dash)
  2. Mode: Sports
  3. Traffic: Moderate

Had regened aggressively while going down the flyovers and obviously for slowing down. That’s how I managed to get the above.

The App is not showing the reset Trip figures in the app. App connectivity and sync has gone bad.

I got the Theft alert today while parking my scooter.

Map not loading majority of the times. Stuck on loading screen.

Feedback: If this is how we will need to ride then there is no way we can enjoy good speeds. I mean riding a 450x at 45-50 kmph is not fun and feels like paying such a huge amount was not right.

Also, if you can get Live Efficiency as a part of the Speedometer and navigation while on the move, it can help us understand our riding pattern n change it accordingly because with every update there is some change in efficiency i.e for the good or the bad.

Will update more when I reach 10% on the battery.

1 Like

On my end locate is showing wrong location. Maps are not at all opening. Shows loading screen forever. Battery drain is more. Did restarts too. It’s same.

4 Likes

Man… 25wh/km is great efficiency… I could never achieve it… and that to at top speed of 55kmph… …My avg. is 30 to 33 wh/km. What is your complaint exactly

2 Likes

Well honestly the throttle has become way more sensitive. Earlier I could do 55-60 maintaining same efficiency n better.

Also other connectivity issue with App n scooter and initial battery drop post this update…map is not working majority of the times now.

1 Like

Yes… I’m also facing app sync issue.

@abhishek.balaji . Can I get remaining 9 months connect pro subscription ( paid for a year) amount back.

I don’t wish to continue my connect pro subscription anymore and it’s simply waste of money.

5 Likes