We’ve started rolling out the next OTA update 10.1.2 for the Ather 450X and 450 Plus. This update contains some bug fixes and improvements.
- Improved throttle response in Sports Mode
- Reduced idle battery drain
- When idle, the scooter and Ather app will sync every 15 minutes, to optimize data usage
- Unavailable Ather Grid points are now greyed out instead of red
- The issue of time/distance not showing up in certain scenarios is now fixed
- Bluetooth icon on dashboard is now more responsive to a tap
- Device name will be now visible after initial pairing
And other minor bug fixes and improvements.
If this is the first update you’re installing, head over here OTA and App updates for instructions. The update will be rolled out over the next few days in batches, so ensure your scooter is parked in a location where there’s good network coverage, has a minimum of 40% charge remaining & is not shut down.