🚀 Atherstack 5.3 (Gen 2 and 3)

Optimised Charging till 80% and Cut off unlocking the GUN is a great move , even when the Grids start charging money from people i still want this 80% cut off should be present, Grids are available for people for emergency top up and not for daily Charging, As they are free now people were abusing a lot and also i saw some of them not agreeing to unlock till 100% , so this 80% cut off is a great move and people who are saying we need 100% ,carry portable charger and charge via socket after 80%… I see availability Of grids already increased in 2 days :blush:

12 Likes

Firstly Unlocked GUN will charge the scooter in speed that your portable charger gives , secondly if the owner is present near the scooter and if he denies removing the GUN till 100% then again u need to wait or have to fight with him , Cut off at 80% is a good move and the person charging will automatically leave the grid , no need to say anything

6 Likes

Please swap calls on toggle with guide me home lamp,love to have it on while I put a cover on my Ather at home but I get annoyed in public cause people keep telling my head light is on as if I have left the keys on scooter.

2 Likes

I have similar issue. Happened twice already, latest being today Any idea why this is happening? @abhishek.balaji @melvin.wilson

8 Likes

Ok i am not liking this. :face_with_thermometer: :skull_and_crossbones:guys you need to get more charging grid available. Limiting the charging to 80% is not the solution. We have paid the money to ride this wonderful machine without any range anxieties. We need an audience poll on this.

2 Likes

Hey folks,

Some of you’ve reported Bluetooth issues post the Atherstack 5.3 update. Our software team has looked into this, and is recommending unpairing and repairing your phone to the scooter.

Please follow the instructions listed here:

9 Likes

Documents are also not working. It says upload from app. But even after re-upload it’s the same. Pls look into that.

9 Likes

Is 5.3 applicable for Gen 3.1?Please confirm

3 Likes

Guys, I stay in an area with poor cell reception (even receiving phone calls is not possible) where the bike is parked overnight. As I have read on this forum, the auto-update happens during the early hours, will it affect the delivery of the update? If yes, any other way to download the update during day time? PS: I drive a 450x Gen 3.1 running V5.2.

5 Likes

Yes, I tried that just now and about to comment the same.

4 Likes

My area also has a very POOR network coverage, however, the scooter downloads the big update like Elio and its subsequent updates till v11.5.3. So, it works. I did a very funny things earlier taking the scooter to full network coverage area but didn’t catch the update then. May be the intended update wasn’t meant for my scooter. Later after many days, I just left scooter in my garage with 1 signal level, sometimes, no signal at all, and it downloaded and kept the update ready for installation :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

They know when u use and when the scooter stays idle daily , OTA update is sent to every scooter and i get downloaded to your scooter in the idle hours when u don’t use , for me i have 2 idle timings , one is when i am in office and scooter is parked outside office for 10hrs and second is night time for 10hrs , mostly my updates gets downloaded in day time during my office time and gets installed over night

Update does not download in the early hours. Update starts downloading whenever it gets pushed to the scooter. Just use the scooter like normal, whenever it receives the update, it will download it whenever it gets the signal.

At 3:00AM, the update will get installed automatically (or earlier, if you choose to install it) and installation does not require strong reception afaik.

2 Likes

Thank you guys. I will keep you posted when I receive the update

2 Likes

On Ather mobile app,TPMS is not in sync with scooter after update.

It is showing as 0 psi on both wheels

Scooter 450x is new, was recently bought 15 days back

1 Like

Documents are not showing up on the scooter even though the docs are still on the app.

3 Likes

Just wait for sometime and it will get in sync. I have always noticed this after each update…

2 Likes

Follow these steps:- Turn on your Ather’s bluetooth Wait for some time Now, restart the Ather Wait for some time Now, run your Ather for some distance It will automatically start showing and your error will completely be eradicate I have tried it on my Ather and it worked.

5 Likes

hi! My vehicle has been updating for a pretty long time now, the screens keep going back and forth from installing and verifying, is this how updates usually happen? How long does the updates usually take? I’m a new user and this is my first OTA update

1 Like

Its normal happens with me also. Wait for some time till the update gets completed. If it gets stuck on updation try rebooting your Ather

3 Likes