Atherstack 5.0 Update for those who didn't attend community day

Good to know that you got updated quickly. I am still waiting. Owners who purchased in September '22, many of October '22 too, however, I am still waiting doing a few hilarious things, checking by changing key ON and OFF etc.

Well, about the auto hold thing: an announcement from Ather official is here

6 Likes

I am following your hilarious tricks :joy:

3 Likes

Autohold is shown only on the next day of the update, It is found in settings, next to optimized charging button.

5 Likes

@Ram_prasad you have 11.5.1-202301 or 202302?

As far as i can read and observe it has been postponed and not available in the OTA being sent to scooters this week.

Atherstack 11.5.1-10.5.1-202302

I received the update today, went smoothly.

The issues I face.

• Blutooth connects & disconnects immediately. I least care about it as I get call alerts in smart band & I don’t listen to music while driving. So I keep it off all the time. The notification on top left to turn on bluetooth is bit annoying.
  • Maps: the vehicle location is not getting updated. All my planned trips start from Bangalore, where as I’m living in Chennai. I can’t get the current location using maps. - this was solved automatically
  • No autohold feature as of now.
6 Likes

I am using Ather 450x gen 3 taken delivery in sep 2022 but still not got new update any idea when it will be available

1 Like

It is rolling out to everyone…After you get the update you would be sad that you aren’t getting AutoHold function…So just be happy that it hasn’t rolled out for you or it may kill your expectations :wink:…

1 Like

Today i got Atherstack 5 for my Gen 2.

1 Like

I got it yesterday evening on my 450x Gen3. Dahsboard software version is v11.5.1-202303

2 Likes

I also got it for my gen 2 series 1

2 Likes

I am a Oct 2021 Gen 2 owner and waiting to reecive an update. Tried multiple parking slots with good signal strength but till date haven’t received.

1 Like

Hello , I got it updated to Atherstack 5.2 yesterday night. However, couldn’t find Autohold option yet.

I gor my vehicle delivered on Jan 10th 2023.

The UI ( Atherstack 5.0)is cool .Didnt have any hassle.

Had some challenge in pairing my phone

Will update on Atherstack 5.2 in a week

I am a gen 3 user I received latest update Ather stack 5.2 but I did not get auto hold feature also the features that were added to the update

1 Like

same here waiting for the update to be pushed to my gen 2 450x, BTW i bought mine june 2022.

Dear all, I have got all the updates .I got my Ather delivered on Jan 10th 2023. 450X gen 3

Since i haven’t used the older model, i m eaily getting used to this.

Except hill hold i got everything couple of weeks earlier xz,.

Today i got hill hold as well🙂

Received 5.2 update today but Auto hold not received. tried restarting multiple times but no Auto hold yet Edit1: AutoHold appeared after a couple of hours. Update the details after testing

1 Like

2 Likes