Atherstack 11.5.1-10.5.1-202301 queries

TPMS is still not working… I’m on atherstack 202305

1 Like

Just realised auto hold doesn’t work under 20% battery or in park assist mode

3 Likes

AutoHold on my Ather does not work accurately on smaller inclinations and declinations. Sometimes it activates on the small inclinations and declinations and immediately disengages after a few seconds.

Are anyone else facing the same issue or it is just my scooter?

5 Likes

No, I don’t. But have you tested the issue whether it’s consistent after restarting the dashboard software? If it still continues, you may visit the nearby service centre

1 Like

i didnt face disengaing but on small inclines it gives a bit too much power at a point that it creeps into opposite direction of the slope

10 Likes

I havent restarted it. I will do that and check once

1 Like

Sometimes on mild inclines it activates… in Bangalore the roads are being repaired and I got into a puddle in peak traffic… couldn’t go forward cause the bike got stuck in it… couldn’t go back cause of auto hold… made it very stressful

1 Like

Couldn’t you simply accelerate and go forward? For rolling back, you need to brake and then disengage the Autohold.

3 Likes

It disengages… but then detects a slope and engages again. Only way is to disengage the motor and then roll it back manually.

4 Likes

you can actually press the brakes around 10% and while the brakelights glow and scooter disengages autohold, actual brakes dont get activated until the lever is pushed like 15% in

1 Like

Shalaka mentioned the problem well… like if ur in a tough spot u move back… look around… move some more… maybe go front a little… then try to accelerate and see if u can get out… no ok go back again… reposition… try again with the throttle… now imagine every step of this ur auto hold engages and u have to tap the break to disengage…

4 Likes

In a situation like this… there’s traffic all over and ppl honking and yelling random suggestions… it’s stressful and scary… the last thing I’ll remember and execute properly is a 10% break press with a 5% margin of error…

3 Likes

understandable. another option would be to simply put it in park assist. it turns off autohold and u can reverse also

7 Likes

True, makes sense. You can always put auto hold off too. The system just picks incline of a certain degree, would beat the point if it does not do what it’s intended to do in the first place.

4 Likes

I’ve been doing this only… hopefully they’ll eventually introduce an auto hold shortcut so you can engage it on the fly… maybe replace the reverse mode shortcut to auto hold

2 Likes

Or maybe like ola … Hold both brakes for 3 sec to engage

6 Likes

Hey There! We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have shared your concern with our team. We will get back to you soon.

2 Likes

There has been an issue with the Ather network from my scooter and it has been not connecting to the maps or even my app on the phone.

It happened to a quite a good number of owners. I saw that three owners replied about 1 hr ago that their network connection has come back as reported in the channel. Hope your is settled too by now. I didn’t have any issue though being in a low Jio network coverage area