Atherstack 11.5.1-10.5.1-202301 queries

I am a gen 2 series 1 owner and I have got the update

3 Likes

didnt have any updates yesterday night before i slept. woke up today to an updated scooter! (202305)

2 Likes

Sounds very similar to how our smartphones receive OTA updates in batches, like the Android updates. Not sure of what the criteria is, but rolling out to 80000 odd scooters might be taking a while.

1 Like

V6.3 isn’t available on the play store yet… how did you get it ?

Bluetooth is working fine for now with the recent update. Using Iphone.

It’s been planned that all random Bluetooth issues to be resolved in this version as stated here: 🚀 Rolling out Atherstack 5.2

However, I have no Bluetooth connection problem since the delivery of my scooter except during delivery demo. It happens with my car too.

Just ride on, it would connect automatically with your phone. It works this way with me in my car as well as my scooter; I don’t wait for the connection.

1 Like

What is the update version please share

1 Like

After the software update, I don’t know how to use the reverse mode. Need your help

1 Like

Once you on the motor then on the left side you’ll see icon on middle of the screen. Drag it.

Manual setting remains the same: after the motor is ON, apply brake (either left or right) along with the indicator stop switch (pressing on the middle of the L/R indicator switch) and the motor start switch, these 3 switches together for reverse, once activated, press motor start switch for forward/backward movement. I never use the dashboard option :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Me neither, Reverse mode is easy to use via switches, i do that all the time, never dragged icon on dashboard :laughing:

3 Likes

TPMS is still not working… I’m on atherstack 202305

1 Like

Just realised auto hold doesn’t work under 20% battery or in park assist mode

3 Likes

AutoHold on my Ather does not work accurately on smaller inclinations and declinations. Sometimes it activates on the small inclinations and declinations and immediately disengages after a few seconds.

Are anyone else facing the same issue or it is just my scooter?

5 Likes

No, I don’t. But have you tested the issue whether it’s consistent after restarting the dashboard software? If it still continues, you may visit the nearby service centre

1 Like

i didnt face disengaing but on small inclines it gives a bit too much power at a point that it creeps into opposite direction of the slope

10 Likes

I havent restarted it. I will do that and check once

1 Like

Sometimes on mild inclines it activates… in Bangalore the roads are being repaired and I got into a puddle in peak traffic… couldn’t go forward cause the bike got stuck in it… couldn’t go back cause of auto hold… made it very stressful

1 Like