Atherstack 11.5.1-10.5.1-202301 queries

Finally!!! And it works superb. Thanks to Ather

3 Likes

Since the original update released soon after Ather community day, I have received 2 more updates, one on 28th of January and 1 more today on 2nd February. And since the original announcement I’ve been looking forward to the AutoHold functionality. I own a 450X Gen 3 delivered on 22nd December 2023 just a week or two before the community day.

Even after the update today whose version says 10.5.2-11.5.2-12.5.2-13.5.2-202305 I still don’t have any Autohold and now to my surprise, Smart Eco mode has disappeared. The evolution seems to be happening, but backwards.

I’m sure I’m not the only one here still looking for answers on when exactly we are supposed to receive this feature which is perfectly compatible with our vehicles.

3 Likes

Do a shutdown for 5 mins

5 Likes

After the Update both are missing, but just do a shutdown and restart it after 2-5 min, you can see it back in the setting options.

1 Like

@Sevenwitht @puttalewis Thank you so much for your advice. After a restart I finally have AutoHold and Smart Eco is back too.

4 Likes

Here is the change log, bhai. Yikes, forgot to paste the link: 🚀 Rolling out Atherstack 5.2

But for those of you having Bluetooth issue (I have no problem with my scooter since delivery except during delivery demo), mobile app v6.3 is the rescue :sweat_smile:

I have also received 10.5.2-11.5.2-12.5.2-13.5.2-202305 or 11.5.2-202305

3 Likes

Hope they introduced pay extra to access warp mode

1 Like

thanks, looks like they heard my cries😂

next request to Ather, please explain how the updates are pushed out. whats the ‘batch’ system? it’s clearly not based on the purchased date / scooter gen / signal level / city. what is the criteria? why are many owners still running Dropkick, even though you guys force us to install the latest versions!

5 Likes

I know there isn’t a poll here…. But I’m trying to understand how many people have received 5.2 yet… could people who have received 5.2 like this post… at least we might get a number and thereby rough percentage of ppl on this thread that have received the update… The service people told me that batches will receive the update with the last ppl receiving by end of month…

3 Likes

Please add the option ‘check for new updates’ in the scooter dashboard and the o phone app, so that the scooter can check the Ather or AWS servers for a new update. This rollout method of update delays the update for many users and incase the update fixes bugs then the user has to live with the bugs for few more days. Also, a good thing to have would be a sync button the documents section. As at times when the scooter is restarted or force restarted the documents go missing and it takes a lot of time to show up again. It takes like 30 hours in my case.

4 Likes

I am a gen 2 series 1 owner and I have got the update

3 Likes

didnt have any updates yesterday night before i slept. woke up today to an updated scooter! (202305)

2 Likes

Sounds very similar to how our smartphones receive OTA updates in batches, like the Android updates. Not sure of what the criteria is, but rolling out to 80000 odd scooters might be taking a while.

1 Like

V6.3 isn’t available on the play store yet… how did you get it ?

Bluetooth is working fine for now with the recent update. Using Iphone.

It’s been planned that all random Bluetooth issues to be resolved in this version as stated here: 🚀 Rolling out Atherstack 5.2

However, I have no Bluetooth connection problem since the delivery of my scooter except during delivery demo. It happens with my car too.

Just ride on, it would connect automatically with your phone. It works this way with me in my car as well as my scooter; I don’t wait for the connection.

1 Like

What is the update version please share

1 Like

After the software update, I don’t know how to use the reverse mode. Need your help

1 Like

Once you on the motor then on the left side you’ll see icon on middle of the screen. Drag it.