AtherGrid Locations

Hey @AnaghDeshpande,
We are working towards getting more Ather Grid locations in west Bangalore. You will soon see Points in Malleshwaram (The Bangalore Bakery) and Rajajinagar (Orion Mall - in advanced discussion).

11 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. The Bangalore bakery is a really good place for a grid location. And if Orion mall gets a grid location like the one at Phoenix market city. Most riders in this part of the city are sorted.

6 Likes

Ah. Finally. Orion mall. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Nice to know about updates of more points. :+1:

Any updates on south east Bangalore esp. JP Nagar, BTM, Silk Board to Marathahalli section.
It badly lacks the grid points. :thinking:
Iā€™ve seen number of users too increasing.

3 Likes

@nishant.dk caf eleven pod in banashankari is not working since many days what steps have u taken , y it is taking so much time

Have they installed grid in orion mall

Itā€™s in ā€“

Nishant, thanks for the detailed update. Glad you understood the problem and many things are in place already.

If the systems are getting checked every 30 seconds and still users often find it the charging point not working, it needs some change isnā€™t it?

I mean if the user can find that not working then it should be known to Ather by some other means. If technical way still is unreliable, until then a manual check by Ather staff or host should be done.

1 Like

@nishant.dk why not mantri square Mall??

2 Likes

How about Metro station parking???

1 Like

Iā€™d never take my ather and park it in metro station parking. Iā€™ll keep thinking about it the whole day. :joy:

6 Likes

True, for that matter any crowded parkingā€¦ My kids school parking is scary place to park in noon during pickup :smiley:

Metro station parking has a tender, which would mean if we were to put a charging stations their we would have to manage there parking as well. Also only the lowest bidder wins.

2 Likes

As I have explained in my previous post, for a station to come up several parties have to be in agreement. We are putting up a station at The Bangalore Bakery which should take care of Malleshwaram.

1 Like

@nishant.dk i do not have an understanding of the players involved or stuff (nor have the bandwidth to attempt) . Just a honest requestā€¦ Please add one point near ecospace region and one at airport ( will save me thousands on the commute i do every fortnight in a car and pay for parking)

2 Likes

Wonderful job by KIAL!
I hope we get our Ather grid too.

2 Likes

Next time I will check if there is any socket in this place to charge Atherā€¦

Yes saaar. Please do. I couldnā€™t check. Itā€™s at the premium parking. In front of arrivals.

Sure Saarā€¦ will check and tell youā€¦

Going airport tomorrow, will check n confirm