AtherGrid Locations

If my guess is correct we might get production model 450X for test rides by 10th or atleast by 17th October in Hyderabad/pune and by that time we would have answers I believe

In Bangalore , Today (30th September) is the last day for free Ather grid charging ? Till when we can access free Ather grid charging ?

It is free till 31st dec.

1 Like

It is free till December 31st as announced during recent virtual owners meet.

Hi

Any alternates to innov8 koramangala. I am much dependent on this location as I have not yet fixed my dot. I stay for rent in second floor individual house. Even though my owner is very understanding and offered that I can install the dot. Due to place and charging cable length constraints the installation guy said it cannot be fixed and try any alternates. So for time being I am dependent on grid. I am arranging for alternates but for time being JP nagar or indiranagar are far away for me to charge.

Would you be interested in borrowing one of the portable chargers we have available for the community? I’d recommend you use it for a few days and charge with any 5 amps plug while you figure out a more permanent solution. https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/bengaluru-community-portable-chargers/4437?u=abhishek.balaji

2 Likes

Hi Team, GT World Mall (Magadi Road) and Orion Mall(Rajajinagar) Ather Grid’s are not usefull. Both of these Grid are in central bangalore and Mall people charge money for parking. I request Ather Grid team to move to other place like Hotel/restaurant premise. I am located in Central bangalore and these 2 options are not usefull.

1 Like

Thanks for the information could be helpful for a while. May be till a weeks time.By that time I will make my arrangements. I have ordered for the items to make my arrangements they will be delivered in a weeks time.

1 Like

This I can ABSOLUTELY attest. I have been to this mall a few times, but the security staff and the parking attendants are either unaware of the presence of the grid point or just feign ignorance about its location. Have not been able to identify the exact area of the charging point to date.

Anyone knows where exactly inside Orion Mall this elusive point is located? Unsurprisingly, the map on Ather app seems to be pointing to the general mall area and thus unable to pinpoint its coordinates.

It’s in the basement 1, right at the centre near the escalators. With, enough space to park upto 2 cars which isn’t something I can say about any other grid point. And the painted floor makes it stand out. But I wish there were more instructions in the grid app or in the mall pointing to the location. Expecting the secuirity employees to know it,might not be a good idea.

But I’m guessing this is kind of why orion would have agreed to have the charging point in their mall parking, to gain customers. In case of GT mall the employees seem to know about it but refuse to give me parking space near It. I always ended up parking in a way I was sure I would be obstructed traffic.

I kind of like the idea of parking in a mall charging and spending that time in the mall but if you don’t like that You could try the Bangalore Bakery on Sampige road, Edit : I just checked, it seems to be temporarily closed I think the solution to this is just more charging grid points.

3 Likes

Woohoo! Thank you.

But there are multiple escalator entrances from Basement 1, right? Any rough idea near which entrance it is? Totally understand if you don’t have the exact coordinates, the fact that now I know it is near Basement 1 will make this search a lot easier next time :smiley:

1 Like

Okay so basically it’s at the south escalator. Meaning the one away from the metro station
The exact co- ordinates 13.010639,77.554992 https://maps.app.goo.gl/jE55teXYY93ty8pd6

I’m not 100% sure. It’s just what I gathered from the photo I have from Jan 1st and the coordinates linked to it.

It’s either there or Here https://maps.app.goo.gl/2rYrRqYqytF4yV2M7 I think this is the right location but the first location is from the co-ordinates linked to my photo

Directions : enter basement 1- after your ticket you’ll be directed to the left and you’ll reach a car wash and you’ll be taking a right, ride a little forward you’ll find it on the right.

2 Likes

This I think I get! Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

@abhishek.balaji Just curious to know if there is any update. This is second time asking for same. Kindly update…

1 Like

No updates yet, when the team is looking for new locations to install grid points, they’ll consider reaching out to the contacts you shared. As and when we install new Grid points, we’ll share updates here.

One of the grid not working in electronics city

First one from left is not working right. I have observed it from past 1 month.

No. It was working day before yesterday . I charged my vehicle

Oh that’s great. I have tried on last week too, this week I didn’t went. Will check on tomorrow.

@abhishek.balaji. Please flag this issue to technical team