AtherGrid Locations

Another software glitch I suppose…
What is your view on it @Shreyas?

2 Likes

What new locations have been added?? Can’t see on app. Please share list of recent additions.

the app should be up-to-date IMO. not sure though!,

the one mentioned here is already updated in app. https://auto.ndtv.com/news/ather-energy-announces-strategic-tie-up-with-godrej-natures-basket-2009738/ [at Sadashivnagar]

1 new point

7 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Discussions on News and Updates

@AtherTeam: We need few charging point on OuterRing Road from Silk-Board to KR Puram
and for outside Bangalore, I have a solution in mind with PayTM based payment.

7 Likes

Ather Charging Point in IBC Knowledge Park ( Behind Tower D )is not working. I appreciate if it can be fixed at the earliest.

2 Likes

Yup. The team is on it. It will be fixed by tomorrow morning 11 am. Btw the active points are shown as green on the app and dashboard.

5 Likes

Thanks!!! That would be awsome…

@Ather.Team can we have the timing of the Athergrid on the app/ or dashboard map??

1 Like

If it is 24/7 or specific timings or Sunday or anything like that… @Ather.Team

its supposed to be 24x7. isn’t this the case?

1 Like

Naaaa, early morning, at 6.30 am, near Lingarajapuram point was unreachable although it was in Green light!!!

Am assuming that Ather in their agreement includes a condition to make this available 24x7 for their customers. We should be allowed to charge anytime from public charging pods for AtherOne subscribers although it’s free or included till end of 2019.

Maybe…
@Ather.Team, please throw some light on this issue…

I feel Ather should Install Athergrids points at Decatlon and Brand Factory, Specially near Martahalli Area.

2 Likes

The triangle from central area to hosur road/whitefield really stands out. This is probably the most populated area with customers who are most likely to go for a technology oriented scooter like Ather.

Also, this requires multiple charging stations. A 4km ride here can take a really long time so the points need to be thought out well

2 Likes

Have the Ather team considered tying up with petrol bunks?

2 Likes

What will you do waiting at a petrol station??

3 Likes

At Shell, I can have breakfast!

6 Likes