#AtherCommunityDay 2024 is here!

2 Likes

It’s on Twitter only or how ? Guess we will know on Saturday

2 Likes

Take an All India Ride :rocket:

1 Like

By any chance, do we get a chance to upgrade to pro pack for non pro 450x at the ACD venue?

2 Likes

nope, but you can try contacting your dealer, there used to be a option to do that in the past.

2 Likes

ohh the qns and chaos in forms cant believe it already been 8 months or so miss those days lol

2 Likes

At what time shuttle buses available in airport?

2 Likes

I didn’t get my entry pass so sad

2 Likes

Can anyone tell what will be the last shuttle timings from the Metro station as I would be reaching the metro by 9:27 due to a missed train.

1 Like

It will be all day

1 Like

People were waiting in the Metro station for 15 minutes at 10am. We didn’t find shuttle buses to the venue. We 10 people walked to the venue from the Nallur Halli metro station. The shuttle buses were expected every 5 minutes.

3 Likes

Same with me, i just walked in the sun

4 Likes

Coasting Regen backward compatible. Finally Ather coming back strong. Way to go.

10 Likes

That was a nice surprise

4 Likes

Experiencing Highest degree of FOMO.

7 Likes

The Halo costing :eyes:

5 Likes

Wow that was an amazing presentation! Loved it! So many surprises :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Atherstack and the app updates are looking promising, was hoping for a service plan revival too

4 Likes

When do we get the app update? Where do we sign up for beta? When’s coasting regen coming? Can we 450+ peasants use the Halo?

I’m most excited for the new app :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The Rizta is super exciting as well but I’m still a few years away from upgrading… unless there’s an upgrade program for the Gen3 coming :wink:

5 Likes

You’re going to get the 15k monstrosity?!

2 Likes