Ather Space: Test Ride Experience

Test Drive link is not working on the website? Please check

1 Like

Try this URL : https://app.atherenergy.com/testride/slots

Ather 450 experience at my work place

all these years it’s never been this easy to make people excited about an EV…

every one is amazed with the acceleration, features on dashboard and importantly the design…

look at those smiles

2 of them decided to buy

1 is ready to wait for 6 months after the deposit (booking will be made tomorrow)

@Ather.Team

can’t thank u enough

all these days most of them were thinking am crazy and my logic on possibilities with EV which i use to explain was never this convincing to them

Ather was just an example

am sure this will send waves on the floor and many more test rides to come

14 Likes

more smiles today and scheduled more for tomorrow

just couldn’t believe our Ather is waiting to go

now these guys are amazed with dashboard
… talking to each other in kannada

:man_dancing:

5 Likes

gathered few more smiles last 2 days

this guy liked the vehicle and he left the cab while log out as he wanted a ride in the city to his home

so i dropped him at his home and headed to Ather space to collect charger on Friday

these guys are complete strangers until Friday night

just by listening to my flight sound they came to meet me and interested to know more… one of them holds a reservation now

Ak

8 Likes

On 8th Feb’19 I had taken my friend for test ride @ather_rajs.in experience center but we couldnt do any tests as it was raining. I never realised till then but the key is one long self defence tool :slight_smile: Has any of the owners felt the same? I remember my Hyundai Getz used to have that long a key!

1 Like

Hi Ather gang

day before i have been to Sarjapur road and headed to IBC knowledge park - charging was low - though i can make it to IBC i didnt want battery to be too low - so was looking around while riding

and i found this guy (Khaleed) who is a mechanic with a work shop next to the road - who seemed to be interested with the bike (looking special), so took an opportunity to further enhance his curiosity also wanted to charge for 10 min which i did, and have given demo of features to him which he was carried away and have asked too many questions as to how they (Ather) have achieved this possibility - and he wanted to ride this badly at the same time he didnt want to be too far from his garage (i have asked him if he can come with me to charging point so that i can charge and give him a ride and drop him back)

as it was too late even i didn’t insist him but yesterday i have been to indiranagar MI show room (which is exactly Opp to our Ather hanger - where i witnessed a delivery - yes it is happening all the days all the time) and once am done with work i decided to go to Khaleed to offer him a ride (because he helped me)
gave him a ride

his Words

‘I driven almost all bike in the market along with some off road imported BMW bikes, but I never had this feeling - i can feel the torque available for me all the time’

he was dam happy and appeared more excited than me - asked him to Visit indiranagar Ather hanger to understand the dynamics of the vehicle more - but he is not certain that he would get time - as he need to be in garage all the time to make living - but am sure he will make some time one day

i liked this guy - and thank you Khaleed!

16 Likes

2 more

this guy is an from system and application support team at my work place who came to fix the system which generally takes long time, which will always be boring

so I told him about my new fight

later gave him a test ride

this Saturday have done some over time and on return to home have booked office cab… after a long time

there are about 20 electric vehicles which my company operates as part of their fleet
i was lucky enough that day to get e-verito in my route and am the only one
got to know that mahindra trained them how to drive am ev efficiently…
so told the driver that even i have electric vehicle

and gave him a ride

7 Likes

received a message from one of our future owner @varunalh to check out our flight as he was not able to go to experience center to test ride the vehicle - ‘his payment window is open’ - so reached out to me - have been to his place and got to know he is working for a firm which was helping Ather engineering team when it is on drawing boards - he advised he never saw complete vehicle in person (all those inital days it was just skeleton they were working with).

he haven’t got on-to a 2-wheeler for last 7yrs and so he is not sure of test riding vehicle.

so asked him if he is comfortable to be a pillion on my flight - so he hopped on and gave him a quick demo of eco mode first - which is like any other vehicle on the road and asked him to sit tight on normal/power mode… this time he is convinced it not just a scooter as it looks and also showed him how good brakes are (while landing after that power mode demo)

i can see that smiling face …

all the best for your flight @varunalh

8 Likes

Abhishek , THE BRAND AMBASSADOR !!

Guess Ather should hire you as marketing person :yum:

7 Likes

surprised with the acceleration

specially in sport mode

am sure these guys will be future owners

1 Like

these guys just can’t believe it is so mush fun to ride an electric vehicle

many more rolling

1 Like

@tarun @Shreyas I’ve never actually seen any of your women employees at the Ather Space. A little bit of diversity maybe?

1 Like

Yeah… Even when contacted I could get 2 female members over the phone…
One for queries and one for delivery scheduling.

Hi

Can someone from the Ather tell me what’s the make and model of the coffee machine at experience center? I liked it.

15 Likes

Finally! Somebody said it! :smile:

22 Likes

ah!! Glad to know you read the messages in the forum :wink:

1 Like

Btw it is Gaggia 1003380 Accademia Espresso Machine https://g.co/kgs/ji49KF

14 Likes

Thanks . Is it the same one from beginning or changed later? I’m talking about june-july last year.

Wow did Carl Pei come to Atherspace?

3 Likes