Ather Owners Belagavi

Community for Ather owners at Belagavi to share their experiences with your Ather.

3 Likes

Hello Ather enthusiasts, feel free to share your experiences,doubts, tips here

Bump. Need to spread this group more (add QR code stickers to the chargers?)

Stuck rn at the Santorini charger, this sucks when I just want to spend 5 mins being here but have to wait for other person to finish their 1 hour class :smiling_face_with_tear:

They should really make it unlock at 85%. Or provide a button to inform owner

This sucks so much. A quick 8% charge is what I need, and have to wait more more than 1.5 hours for it to get to 100%. :sob::sob:

This is the first time I’m needing a charge at a grid. And this is a newer grid which started just a few weeks ago I guess. Waiting beneath the full heat of the sun to still remaining waiting with mosquitos isn’t really what i expected :woozy_face:

3 Likes

An here’s how that went: 2 hours wait for a dude charging from 20% to 98% without being physically present at the charger. The time after 80% was so painful. I their optimized charging was on, would’ve saved a good 25-30 mins.

Anyways, here’s a Tweet of my journey: https://twitter.com/sirishant/status/1624044342024232960/

TL;DR - Reached home at 7:50 PM after reaching the charger at 5:20 PM. Initiated charging at 7:25 PM, removed charging at 7:35 PM. Rode warp-speed :zap: to my home in frustration. Still reached with charge to spare.

RIP my assignment which was due for submission tomorrow. I’d rather rant here about the time I wasted, than work on the actual assignment itself :skull:

2 Likes