Ather One Subscription plans

Haha, no no, I understood what they wrote in the email. My query was more follow up in nature; those questions I posed, to be precise :slight_smile:

Like I said, the mail was abrupt, and could do with a bit more details.

2 Likes

Basically, politely saying, renew it now at the old prices or we’ll charge you higher if you delay :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

You’re thinking a little too much IMO. If you remember, in June or July Ather had announced new (read higher) pricing for Ather subscription plans but then went back to the old rates due to pandemic. Now that is over and increased prices will be announced this month and will be effective from Nov 2nd week.

Now that your subscription plan is about to expire, you have the opportunity to renew at the older (lesser) pricing. Once you renew, it’ll be valid for a quarter. From the next quarter you’ll get it at the newer price only. Also some small things may change in the plan itself. So the subscription plans that we know of today can be purchased only now. After the plan is announced we won’t have that option. This is similar to the ads we see every year after the central budget which say “buy at pre budget rates now”

If you want to wait for the new plan announcement and buy it at the new rates, it’s all your call. As @Suraj_madhu told, with this email, Ather is saying “don’t say we didn’t tell you”

3 Likes

Ah, I hear you Hemanth. It’s just that we are all able to interpret it this way coming from where we are coming. For someone who isn’t that active on this forum, I felt the email leaves much to be desired.

Even now, I don’t know, say, what is the best way forward for someone like me who is eligible for Series 1 (EDIT: or basically anyone who is planning on upgrading to 450X) when it launches next month… Should I just go for some plan or drive with a Ganesh’s sticker on the front and hope nothing untoward happens until November?

Obviously don’t mean to be pedantic about these petty nuances. It is just that I have often observed that Ather does a tremendously good job right from product development to post-sales service, but surprisingly often drops the ball when it comes to communications. So just calling this out.

8 Likes

Truely said, product and service wise we donot have much issues they are mostly great, but their biggest problem is communication. Every time they communicate things and later they have to explain clearly in forum or open house or media.

4 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Ather One renewal reminders for lease

8 posts were split to a new topic: Delay in Ather One renewal delay

Yet another renewal reminder snafu :man_facepalming:t2:

Come on Ather, I know you are better than this…

1 Like

Thanks for flagging this! Looks like some emails got stuck in a traffic jam at our email provider’s end. We’ll have this fixed in the next couple of days.

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification! Good to know Ather is not at fault :smiley:

Hey, How does one register for the reimbursement of the home charging electricity consumption? I have subscribed to the connect pro plan.

That plan is no longer available. It came as part of Ather 360 which is now discontinued.

Where is the link to renew the subscription plan

Once you login to your Account, you’ll find it in the manage subscriptions section

1 Like

When is the Home charging reimbursement expected for Q42020 @abhishek.balaji?

It was triggered from our side yesterday, check your bank account for the credit? It could take a few working days to show up in some cases.

1 Like

I received yesterday

while buying ather 450, i got 1 year free Ather service plan, which gets expired in feb-21. what is the procedure to continue the subscription after expiry of the current one.

There is no option to upgrade that plan. There are only two new plans Ather Service And Ather Connect if you need them. More details on the forum and the website

2 Likes

Hey @abhishek.balaji, I still haven’t received it. Could you please check this? It’s not the amount but I want to make sure that the ride statistics sync issue that I have since many months (or any other issue :crossed_fingers:t4:) isn’t the reason behind this.