Ather One renewal reminders for lease

When I took the Ather 450 on lease last march, the agreement was that I would have the Ather One (or whatever its called now) plan through the period of my lease. This was confirmed But since June, I’ve been getting mails at the end of each quarter that the plan is ending. This happened in July and again in September.

I wrote to Autovert and they replied that they would get it renewed. I have not received any further communication on this. I havent received the reimbursement of the electricity charges for October as well.

Are others facing the same issue? Given that Autovert was the official partner for Ather, why can’t they get together and sort it out instead of creating this confusion every 3 months?

I’m in the same boat as you are. You can ignore this reminder email. This is what is happening… All the subscription plans are valid for a duration 3 months(a quarter). Autovert renews the plan just a day or two before it’s expiry. But 10 days before plan expiry, an automatic system generated reminder email goes out to the registered email (our email). This is leading to confusion. You can check your “My Account” page for the plan validity.

100% agreed. It’s a small check that can be put so that lease owners don’t receive the reminder every 3 months.

I’m guessing you mean the consumption reimbursement for the Aug-Sep Quarter. Even I haven’t received it so far. I guess nobody has.

1 Like

The April to June reimbursement was done on July 11 and the next quarter should’ve been on October 11 going by their earlier timeline. It’s now November 11 and there is no sign of it.

Given my usage it’s not going to amount to any significant amount, but to me, it’s a measure of how the companies live up to commitments made. That has been a disappointment with inconsistent messaging and lack of updates.

Hey checked with the team and your reimbursement has already been credited to your bank account. Please check your transactions around 15 October for a credit. The email with the details was missed as there was some issue with our email provider, we’re having this resent over the next week.

{“status”:“failure”,“message”:"{“status”:“failure”,“error”:“SUBSCRIPTION_ID_REQUIRED”}"}

I’m not able to manage my subscription, I’m getting this error if I try to in the websitr