Ather Memes

Hey! I had an an assignment from college where we had an option for making a video depicting a brand story or make memes( I’m a mass communication student). I decided to go for the memes option and made these memes for Ather. Thought of sharing it with you all. Here they are:

24 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Funny Side

Talking about regen.

6 Likes

Truth be told this is actually the biggest bt we ever got not goona lie this was a scam we all gen 3 and 3.1 owners got I really hope this community day we get atleast some justice…

2 Likes

Cruise Control is coming wait till Community Day

It is coming In gen 6.

Wait…,who told you that cruising control will be showcased on the community day??

Let’s assume that Ather comes up with cruise control. Still we gen 3 and 3.1 owners are not going to get that SMART FEATURE on our SMART SCOOTER due to HOMOLOGATION.

3 Likes

See I don’t have to Reply to this But I reply to you My Best

I had a Dream like They were announcing it

You reply this thread after Community Day

I saw in that Dream, From Gen 2 till Apex will have that Feature

More You speak with @tarun

Bro check this out

This answer has similar energy to that kid answering baingan

It will come on community day 20XX

It the same twist but with stronger regen.

Yess rest nothing is new except that satrn painjob

I have Picture but I can’t share it here :rofl:

You guys Just Criticise :saluting_face: Well Well

Criticising because we didn’t receive what was promised.

Gen 3.1 was primarily sold based on the upcoming PROMISED features like advance regen , cruise control etc.

You have the pictures but what’s the use of it?? :joy: Have you tried cc irl? Every company try new features(in close beta) but later on they drop it and people don’t really care about it… unless and until company’s CEO promise something on stage and later blame it on Homologation.

If you can reply to my query → answer it… otherwise feel free to ignore this comment :grin: the same way how Ather ignored gen 3/3.1 owners tweets and forum comments :joy:

2 Likes

I could honestly care less about cc… I honestly only ever cared about advanced regen… which based on taruns community day I thought I’d get… because I know it could only be a software update away if they really wanted it deployed… but they chose to stand behind the defence of homologation and not push it as an update…

Let’s consider the fact that Ola is a significantly improved scooty now then it was before… even Gen 1 users are privy to all software features that can be pushed… be that cc, auto hold, advanced regen, etc… but inspite of that they have massive sales… that’s because the future iterations have better range, better acceleration, better build quality, better designed ergonomics… Ather had a better initial product… which is why the still have some sales… but the current model is the same as the one three models back… with such incremental software changes I honestly don’t know how the Ather space guys defend it… Ola EV as a company came into existence after Gen 2 was introduced and look at the difference in r&d and innovation… this sales strategy will not work in the long term… you can’t stop innovation, just trying to grow in number of stores and withhold updatable features from users to add differentiation in new models, while brandishing your customer loyalty and word of mouth…

11 Likes

Currently Ather is Trying to build a perception that it’s a superior brand. If Ather sold Same units as Ola you would see same complaints in both the vehicle. Now the problem is because people have paid close to 2lakhs and bought this vehicle,if they call the vehicle bad people will call them a fool. So they defend every action by Ather.

3 Likes

I can tell anything due to NDA, But We can talk about this after Community Day

2 Likes