Ather Love 😍

It has been 11 months of me owning Ather 450 in Chennai and in my daily commute i still come across so many enquires from strangers about the scooter. Some ask at the signal, some at middle of the road, some follow me home, and some when I am speeding at 80km :grinning:.

It will be really fun answering their questions, many enquire about the performance, some get deep into the specs, many ask about the range n charging infrastructure, if i have time and if i feel confident i do give them the key and tell them to go for a ride, finally when i say the price their reaction will be priceless :joy:.

I was returning back home after organising the sunday early morning group ride and this happened. From far i saw a Lamborghini Huracan idling on the side of road, my subconscious mind automatically made me slow down, i went passed it and stopped a little further and wanted to having a good glance at the high-end sports car. To my surprise the driver side door opened and the guy came running to towards me. He asked me is it yours and i said yes, His next question can i drive it :wink: Without any hesitation i said yes and changed the mode to sports n gave it, he was so happy and he went Wheeeeeeeeee.

He was all smiles when he came back :hugs:. He loved it and said its so powerful. He said he was wanting to get a test ride since long time and he was lucky today. He may own a Lamborghini but he doesn’t have an Ather :rofl:. Wish i had the 450X with me this time and he would have totally gone crazy on Warp mode. After thanking me for the drive he went back to his Lambo and started the 5.2L V10 and went Vrooooooooom.

Of all the enquires so far this was the best till date. In return i should have asked for a ride in Lambo missed it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

33 Likes

Woah! Without a doubt this has to be the best one.

What stopped you from asking for a swap of vehicles for a small distance? :slight_smile:

By the way that’s from Bren Garage!

6 Likes

Yes this car was featured in the recent video tour of Bren Garage. I was star struck seeing this car in chennai :star_struck:

There was some special person waiting for him in the passenger seat when he took the Ather for a spin. If he was alone i would have shamelessly asked for it :grimacing:

7 Likes

Wow!!! you really missed the Lambo ride :joy:

How about Ather having the same color as Lambo??? why dont we have this option? It looks really sporty with the yellow stripes :+1: :ok_hand:

Pictures looks stunning!!! Lambo and Ather side by side :smiley: Also people are stunned looking at the two awesome machines :joy:

4 Likes

The Grey 450X is the same as this no? :thinking:

9 Likes

I was thinking the same thing… If @Rahul had the Grey 450X at that time, the side by side pic would have been wallpaper worthy! :smiley:

4 Likes

hmmm :joy: Grey 450X is much darker and Lambo was some what like a cement color :thinking: what do you suggest? Looks are deceiving between the two :joy:

2 Likes

I’d suggest waiting for the collector’s edition, maybe they’ll re-wrap the Lambo based on that design. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

May be the collectors edition is same as the Lambo??? Great :heart_eyes:

you are spilling the beans here :joy:

1 Like

Is it just a vinyl wrap or paint work?

1 Like

The lambo is a wrap, collector’s edition you gotta wait for a couple of weeks!

7 Likes

So Finally We got the Nardo Grey Ather :alien:

2 Likes