Ather in Pune

Ather will soon be in Pune. Let’s use this topic to keep a tab on the pulse at Pune

1 Like

Great !! Prebooked mine.

Prebooked mine too. Hoping to get quick delivery.

Pre Booked mine too

Great! I have pre-booked mine. Any information on where the dealership will be located?

Nope…waiting for that info.

Any good locations you guys suggest? We’ve got a large number of dealership enquiries as well!

As per me good locations in Pune would be:
Any where in Pimpri chinchwad - Due to big crowd of IT ppl
In Pune city , Senapati bapat road - to cater Pune college crowd
Koregaon Park - Crème de la Crème of Pune

3 Likes

Other area that can be covered is around the old city, any of the Peth areas. Maybe Tilak Road or in Pune Camp.

1 Like

Kothrud will be a good location

1 Like

Prebooked mine too and now waiting for the next steps.
Ideally you should have two dealerships in the city since. One should be around near or around the airport and another one in Pimpri Chinchwad. I think you can figure out from the enquiries in terms of geographic preference. If you guys need any support in Pimpri Chinchwad feel free to get in touch. I’m an EV enthusiast and willing to help. Thanks !!

1 Like

Booked mine too, agree with @pravarkulkarni area around IT and college will be ideal. One of the location is Kharadi, it is developing very fast and have lots of societies, IT companies and commercial complex coming in. It will serve as central location to Wagholi, Viman Nagar, Kalyani Nagar, Mundhwa Magarpatta, Hadapsar etc. I am sure Pune’s launch will be very special for Auther as one of the legend is returning back and expected to start launch from Pune in coming back. It will be an interesting battle.

3 Likes

In decreasing order of preference:

1. Near University of Pune or Senapati Bapat Road: Easily accessible to daily commuters of Pune to Hinjawadi. Almost easily accessible to Pune city people. Prime location in Pune, automatically adds respect to the brand.
  2. In Hinjawadi Phase-1 or 2: Here, people are rich and eager to help the environment. But don’t have time to go to Pune city to check out the cool new electric ride. They can do that on or off the way to work in Hinjawadi.
  3. JM Road: Lot of cool people and probable locations for dealers here, and the location is easily accessible from entire Pune city.
  4. In or around Magarpatta City: Second IT hub in Pune

Extra option
Moving showroom - Hire a truck and roam around in above mentioned areas, offering test rides to those interested: This is the best option so far. You can deliver the bike directly to those who buy. No showroom. No cost of rented space. More openness.

5 Likes

Create Zones & have 1 per zone.
Zone1 : Baner, Balewadi, Wakad & Hinjewadi
Zone2: City Area, Senapati Bapat, JM Road
Zone3: Magarpatta area

1 Like

Revolt’s is on Senapati Bapat Road as well

prebooked today!! keeping fingers crossed for timely delivery!!

1 Like

Hi Team,
I am a Ather450 owner from Bangalore since last June 2019 and will be relocating to Pune In April 2020. Kindly guide for any support in installing the home charging point and Ather grids which will be coming up near Hadapsar, Pune. I am planning to stay in Hadapsar, Pune as that would be closer to my work location. Also let me know if I have to register again for Maharastra state as my bike number is from KA?

Any idea on when the bikes will be delivered? There is no timeline provided by Ather, other than the few weeks for unveiling the 450X.

When is it getting launched. Waiting for 450X specs…

1 Like

Hey guys,
Nice to be here.
I have booked my Ather 450X :slightly_smiling_face:

Looking forward to rocking Baner & Pune roads with the electrifying sounds of the Ather motor :laughing:

1 Like