Ather in Kochi

Anyone have series 1 order who is going to cancel it … plz let me know it

1 Like

can someone please explain the insurance provided by Ather?

how many years own and 3rd party? is it zero deprisiation?

1 year total coverage if u pay extra 750rs u can get b2b… 5 year 3rd party .

2 Likes

any updates regarding delivery?

1 Like

Lockdown extended till 16th june

Ather owners in thrissur Please join in conversation

1 Like

@AtherKerala our Kerala telegram group

Hello Kerala Ather Team, I’m a newbie to the group. Made full payment and waiting for the delivery of the vehicle. Could we create a what app group ?

I’m interested in knowing any charging places on the way from kochin to Palakkad - may be at TCR or so. I’m planing to take the vehicle to palakkad from kochin by riding the same, than over some other transport.

2 Likes

It would help if we’re more specific on why you say Kochi Ather isn’t providing the expected level of service.

Only if we give Ather and the dealers feedback, would they be able to address the gaps in service.

2 Likes

Experience taking delivery of Ather 450x really good from the day of booking my scooter up to delivery. The new Ather dealership at kochi Palal was helpful considering it was the first delivery in Kerala.Dealer executive Tresa really helped me through the process and making it hassle free .

1 Like

Nice to hear that. I am also looking forward for the timely delivery then post my opinion. :blush:

Executive will help you better. For delivery and all.

1 Like

Yes. hope so bro. :blush:

where are u in Kochi?

What charger did u buy? portable or dot

1 Like

I too bought from Kochi, never faced any issues overall good experience

2 Likes

I bought dot. Dot is gud . U can take it scooter also. I used to take in scooter while traveling.

4 Likes

Tell me please about the Ather charging stations around kochi. location wise

2 Likes

I suggest two locations near Kochi for setting up Ather fast charging stations:

1. Aroor junction
  2. Poothotta

These locations are ideal for going more diatance and recharge on the way. Please share your views who are in Kochi.

3 Likes

The Ather 450X scooter was delivered to me on 2021 July 16. But the Navigation is till today activated.

3 Likes

Will take some time, call dealership they have to do it from their side.

1 Like