Ather in Delhi-NCR

Just one question from my side to ather team since ather has a futuristic sporty look and the rear tyre mud gaurds are either half or quite above the rear tyre the pillon ride is bound to have spoilt clothes during rainy season. Also if the pilon rider is a lady wearing Saree then won’t it be quite difficult for her to sit as the scooter doesn’t have a Saree guard as well as option for keeping foot.

Hi man! Saree guard is mandatory but not sure if 450x will have a pillion side rest. (450 does not have one, as we know it)

We’ll share a lot more soon, but stay tuned on twitter for quick updates: https://twitter.com/atherenergy

Just had a test ride of Ather 450 in SDA market, Delhi before 450x launch, handling is a bit of concern due to the stiffness and 50-50 body weight ratio…seat is very comfortable and throttle response is great…loved it, waiting for my own collector’s edition😇

3 Likes

When can i expect community ride details mail for scheduled visit on
26-Jan Gurgaon ?

Thanks for the information

Hey Delhi, Noida and Gurugram!

We’re in your city! We’ve had amazing response here in Delhi over the last two days, and we’re opening up for more test rides. Here’s the schedule for test rides:

26th January

Gurugram
Blue Tokai Coffee | Sikanderpur from 2-6PM

Noida
Blue Tokai, Udhyog Marg from 2-6PM

New Delhi
Blue Tokai | Vasant Kunj from 2PM onwards

27th January

New Delhi
Blue Tokai | Vasant Kunj from 2PM onwards

Chaayos | Safdarjung from 2 PM onwards

2 Likes

What happened to the community ride, I am at chaayos sector 14 gurgaon as per the Email received.

Post a few pics and vids when you are done!

Finally here with the team in Gurgaon at Sikandarpur…

3 Likes

Thank you Ather team, it was wonderful experience at community ride @ Gurgaon!

Ather 450 is awesome, i am loving it

1 Like

Test Ride in Noida today. Great to connect with you @abhishek.balaji and rest of the team. Fabulous experience!

3 Likes

Uploading: IMG_20200126_122012.jpg…
Community ride at ggm.

FACT: ATHER IS ONLY E-SCOOTER WHICH HAS BOTH FRONT AND REAR DRL’s.

Anything on new showrooms / franchise…

On my community ride that was point of discussion with ather executives that could possibly slow down the delivery process of 450x for us.

May be few of us along as partners can show interest dm.

I just cancelled my booking for delhi because subscription plans are mandatory and without subscription plan we cannot ride this vehicle.

1 Like

I am agree with you even i feel the price is ok but the subscription is very costly who need to pay EMI and subscription both. It is for rich people not for middle class and what i understand rich people are not intrested to purchase scooty.

1 Like

what is upfront price…IF I WANT TO PAY A SINGLE PAYMENT FOR ALL SERVICES AND ATHER 450X WHAT IS FINAL AMOUNT…

145k ex showroom for pro, 139k for plus. If you ordered before 28th January, first year’s service is free. If not, you can either opt for ather service plans (yet to launch) or pay as you go for service. @abhishek.balaji to add if I missed anything.

2 Likes

From when deliveries for delhi ncr will start

@asijamohit beat me to it, but you can check the upfront pricing here: https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/discussions-on-pricing-and-subscriptions/5281?u=abhishek.balaji. We’re expecting additional state subsidies in Delhi, and will announce the on-road price in some time. For using the smart and connected features, you can go for the optional Ather Connect plan.