Ather Grid points in Chennai

Hey @Chennai

We’re looking to expand the Ather Grid points in Chrompet and Ambattur. We had a couple of locations shortlisted earlier, but they did not work out due to technical issues. Do you have any suggestions for locations where we can put up Ather Grid points?

5 Likes

Adyar/Besant Nagar/Thiruvanmiyur

3 Likes

If nearby pallavaram, Alstom should be a ideal location. On the GST road

Why don’t you try cafe coffee day ,kfc,Domino’s etc the customer will atleast buy something till it charges and it will be mutual benefit for the store and the customer to relax.

2 Likes

Hello @abhishek.balaji Please try to look Velachery lotion. Since it’s prime location for all shopping centre. Like Phoenix market city, Grand Mall etc…

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji, How About the KFC on GST Road beyond MIT Flyover, the space seems okayish for parking.

2 Likes

Plan for a grid at IIT Madras, the birthplace of Ather.

9 Likes

@abhishek.balaji, or the Croma next to that building in the same place.

1 Like

Cafe coffee day on mogappair road opposite Mangal Eri park is a good location and they have enough frontage to accommodate a few scooters…

1 Like

Yeah well it will be in redhills toll gate means it’s very use for inside and outside radius customers because it’s board of chennai and much use to push km to take ride outer side chennai and we fix it in redhills toll gate many of the board outside peoples also have some impact to buy an Ather electric it’s helps peoples of outside radius also have book there order if it is in location Velammal panchetti it’s very helpful for the Ather community for every Saturday ride to long distance up to tada and pulicut beach in the place ponneri there is sangeetha mobile can fix there later also my option is to fix board of chennai redhills toll gate or velammal panchetti @abhishek.balaji

3 Likes

Ambathur Srinivasa restaurant you can approach it is in main road

Consider House No. 22, St Thomas Mount. Cafe/Event space with enough parking area. Good place to chill.

House #22 Cafe 1/38, N Parade Rd, Chakrapani Colony, St.Thomas Mount, Tamil Nadu 600016 https://maps.app.goo.gl/13rTEoPzXn9Zg77N7

1 Like

Chennai’s first grid was installed here only :wink: not at House 22 but at the next building AtWorks. And till now its one of the busiest grid in Chennai with very less downtime.

2 Likes

Ooh nice…! That area itself is quite nice to chill🙂

1 Like

(Calorie Club Health & Fitness Studio) Tirumalai Priya Nagar, Kallikuppam, Ambattur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600053 https://maps.app.goo.gl/RjBDNsU814Kgcs5A7)

This place is in Ambattur redhills road.
One Step from Tata communications kallikupan, five to seven thousand people’s daily commute. It is a major and shortest road connecting AVADI to rest of the city and also to growing IT PARK and existing industrial estate AMBATTUR INDUSTRIAL ESTATE.

Installing the points on the GST road will be ideal. I request Ather to collaborate with any of the eateries in Chrompet/Tambaram Sanatorium/West Tambaram as it would give us a chance to grab a cup of coffee/tea and relax until the scooter gets charged.

I know there is one planned in East Tambaram already (if I am not wrong) but placing on the West would benefit the most as commuters like me often travel beyond Tambaram on GST towards Chengalpet or placing one on each side would be awesome too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Points in Velachery

Velachery grand mall Phoenix mall Velachery railway station

Any of the above will be good for users in and around this area.

1 Like

Yes and even adding one more to the exiting would not suffice :slight_smile:

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji Ambattur Grid location suggestion

1. Sangeetha Mobiles at Ambattur / Srinivasa restaurant
  2. OMR Food st at Telephone Exchange
  3. Rakki cinemas
6 Likes

Ambattur - Near telephone exchange - OMR food court main place and everybody can access .

3 Likes