Ather Grid in Goa

Also I’ve noticed that the Ather grid locations are not updated on the maps . I’ll be probably getting my Ather next week so I’ve been looking up for these grid locations and they just don’t show up anywhere, am i missing something or looking in the wrong place ?

2 Likes

If you are looking in Google maps then you’re not looking in the right place. Not all grids are marked in Googlemaps. You should look for chagring points in AtherGrid app (before you’re an Ather scooter owner) or the Ather app or the scooter dashboard (after you own an Ather scooter).

2 Likes

There are 2 charging points in Goa.one in Chinchinim and one in Old Goa. When viewed in the Ather grid app, which disappear if clicking free…

1 Like

Well i just checked and there are about 8 grid chargers in Goa . But most of them are in the north and only one in south . At least that’s what I see on the Ather grid app, will make sure to check out all of them once I get my Ather .

4 Likes

It would be wiser to have one Ather Charging point each at the following places in SOUTH GOA #atheringoa #athergrid

1. Margao (main town in south Goa) .

2. Colva (main beach in South Goa) .

3. Navelim (schools, college, shopping hub) .

4. Fatorda (Stadium, Main Bus stop, Hospitals) .

@tarun @abhishek.balaji @zainkhanwarsi

5 Likes

If we get these points plus like two more in Vasco and like two in ponda I guess most of the places will be then coverd and you could literally travel major cities in Goa with no problem at all .

3 Likes

Spotted one in Vagator, Goa at Antares restaurant few days back. Didn’t get the chance to try it. Looking forward to try it next week with my Ather. But really hoping for more charging points in Goa… would be very convenient especially with the amount of commercial spaces available now it shouldn’t be have taken this long?? Expected more points by now.

4 Likes

It would be wiser to have one Ather Charging Point Gird each at the following places in SOUTH GOA At 1) Vasco da gama 2 Verna 3 Ponda 4 Canacona 5 Curchorem

6 Likes

I have a location to setup a Ather Grid charging station in Candolim, Goa. I’ve send a mail to athergrid@atherenergy.com but have received any reply after filling the form. My location is situated in a prime location on the main road of candolim. Love the idea of electric bikes so I’m ready to give space to setup a charging station. Candolim being close to calangute and baga, is a prime tourist destination and with would really put Ather on the map in this area. Kindly requesting anyone who has any contact with the area manager to contact me for further information at the earliest. My email Id is kedsouza@hotmail.com. I’ll will share my contact number on the email. Thank you

4 Likes

Hi @kedsouza , Alternatively you can contact BLive in Panjim. They are Channel Partners for Ather Energy in Goa. They have setup one charging point at their HO… Find the Ather Grid and your can talk to them face to face.

4 Likes

love to see this suggestions coming for south goa people as well…I have booked my scooter in April this year. Had one doubt though…does the scooter come with portable charger in the box or we have to purchase it extra? if extra how much for the portable one? (I am aware that it comes with the dot charger included in the price of the vehicle…)

4 Likes

You can either go for the Dot or the Portable Charger. Both of them come at the same price. And if you want to buy another one, it comes ar around 10K mark.

2 Likes

There is an option of portable charger and a dot charger(fixed at your location) both are slow charging options.

Portable would be a better option.

1 Like

In Madgaon have two Ather Grid … Soon be south goa everywhere Ather Gird

4 Likes

Can you please share location where it is in margao?

1 Like

It is on road from level crossing near Damodar college to Khareband. But not noticable as you ride. Best landmark is the scrap on the corner… It is located opposite and inside a society, but can be seen if you halt… And watch

1 Like

First Location at shiven Satellite Vision and 2nd location Cafe labasa Goa…

3 Likes

Ather Grid now available in Cashew Tree, Candolim

3 Likes

@kedsouza Thank you for the update

2 Likes

My suggestion for Ather grid should have Available 24 hours… you know mut

1 Like