Ather Front & Rear Mudguard

Ather Should Look Into Resolving Front And Rear Mudguard. It is impossible to drive in rainy season. The stock mudguard is useless.

24 Likes

Yes ather should design something like a clip-on for front and rear mud guard without compromising the looks and sell it like accessories

Without ruining the look with matching colour and i am sure ather designers can work on it and test that it is effective and stops spraying pillion backs with water and mud from rainy roads

20 Likes

One main source of mud is the belt. See below pics from two different scooters. The mud flap/ belt cover has to extend till the tangent of the belt to avoid this splatter. Can someone in @ather.team help with resolving this somehow? Kochi rains are messing pillion riders and our bags.

PS: second bike was in quarantine during last rains. Hence less dirt. But you get the gist, right?

11 Likes

this guy has shown an answer to the mudguard problem …

20 Likes

When Ather will introduce rear mudguard as accessory?

7 Likes

8 Likes

Need to re-look on rear mudguard and belt cover design seriously. please make use for rear huggers… Otherwise no sense in saying it is waterproof… we cannot cross 40+ KMph when it is raining. rear passenger will take a mud bath. with light changes in hugger, more practicality will be added…

8 Likes

can someone share the phone number of the person

4 Likes

@nadeemlthf @narayanankks82 call for you!

2 Likes

@someshau You can use Jupiter/Ntorq inner hugger to resolve mud issue in Ather EV.

Better one is Jupiter hugger.

Screw it on existing mudgaurd and give a support at tail end (on left side) to Saree Guard with a clamp & screw. So that its easy to remove whenever required.

Hugger may come around ₹.199/-. & expense to fix will cost arou d ₹.200/- to ₹.300/-.

Overall cost ₹.500/- max.

This is what i had done on my Ather EV.

9 Likes

Can you share some pics

5 Likes

Marked points where screwing done. Sorry that its dusty​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: not washed vehicle recently​:pray::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hope this is ok

Close up view of screw portion given below.

16606488108853688874309473898345|666x500

8 Likes

Where did you buy the hugger? It’s very expensive on Amazon.

4 Likes

It is killing looks of beast so not considering it if even my back wash with mud :joy::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Check with nearest TVS showrooms, there u can get these type huggers from their spare store.

10 Likes

Its individuals choice. If u wanna look then no need to fix this simple😜

Look of vehicle or self look depends upon individual wish😜

4 Likes

Problem completely resolved after this mod or does it only reduce the amount of dirt splashed on the pillion?

2 Likes

It resolve major issues such as mud splashing to pillion rider, mud splashing to Mono Suspension, & below seat areas. 99% issue get ride off. Side portions will be like same (i mean the both sides of rear wheel areas)

4 Likes
4 Likes

Ather with the feel of lamberetta :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes