Ather Assure - New Subscription plans - 2023

I am in the same dilemma as you. Max I will drive will be approx 8-9k this year.

3 Likes

Got this clarification saying we will get discount when we renew in grace period

Hi Harsha, ​ Greetings from Ather! ​ We completely understand that you trying to avail the discount offer made available on the Ather Assure subscription renewal. We regret to inform you that an existing active service subscription cannot be upgraded in between to avail the offer. ​ However, post the subscription expiry if you are trying to renew the subscription during the grace period you will be still able to avail the discount. The offer is applicable until further notice. ​ To know more about the subscription, click here.

Please feel free to write back to us if you require any additional clarification.

Good day!

5 Likes

Terms have now been updated. You can check the same link for new terms.

2 Likes

Did you subscribe, mine also same, i drive daily around 20 to 25 kms on weekdays so at max 7000 to 7500 kms max.

2 Likes

No not yet. This looks like a rushed product and there are a lot of clarities required. Like will water wash included in this pack and if so how frequently can we avail it?

Right now the website says one thing and terms and conditions says other.

5 Likes

Water wash included during service alone.

5 Likes

I cooked it well because 60%+ My Riding was from Ather Grid

So I need to Change it soon , Will uodate

2 Likes

Now they have completely removed the Service plans, only the Bacic RSA plan is available for existing customers, they cannot even renew their subscription. Not even informed anyone.

3 Likes

Real cheating, was very proud with Ather.

5 Likes

Abhishek had informed. But not in advance. They just abruptly ended stating abuse of this feature.

5 Likes

The company is now start to cheating the coustomer

7 Likes

is the service pro plan available for 450x? if yes then how should i purchase it.

3 Likes

They’ve put buying service plans in hold recently. Other than Just RSA one.

2 Likes