Ather Assure - New Subscription plans - 2023

Somebody at legal in Ather is getting fired :rofl:

5 Likes

What are pulleys :sweat_smile:, what is Intermediate pulley really didn’t understand

Also are the belts have limit for changing through service plan?

3 Likes

Also it says labor charge free for all non insurance claims, so does it mean that no labor charge if we replace any parts from our side

3 Likes

Does the Lite plan benefit someone like me who only drives an average of 500 - 600 KMs a month (6000 - 7000 KMs/year)? Which means technically I’ll be only doing one periodic maintenance service a year, excluding any other services which might be needed because of an issue.

5 Likes

No. At max 1 service will cost ₹1200 - ₹1300. Only if significant things like belt is replaced it will cost more. Also having RSA is good.

2 Likes

[quote=“chethanchandrashekar, post:12, topic:125327”] What are pulleys

the 3 pulleys would be

Don’t really think so, since belts are the least wear item. But if in 15000km belt goes out more than once, it should be covered in the plan.

Labour has been free for non-insurance claim as long as I know, in plans

Maybe, But having a plan is peace of mind. If a breakdown occurs, it will be covered with an RSA and 60mins emergency repair should do the trick.

7 Likes

Any change in the RSA limit? I think earlier it is 100 kms radius.

6 Likes

Now its 50 Km

3 Likes

Then motor pulley and wheel pulley are also known as primary belt and secondary belt right?

3 Likes

Unable to subscribe to new Ather assure lite in discounted prices, when I am already having an active old service lite valid till june.

I am getting an option to upgrade to new assure pro by getting discounted price and value of existing plan deducted in proration but unable to switch from lite to lite.

So once my plan expires in June if I want to renew i will have to pay full amount and not get discount of 500 forever as FAQ mentioned that 500 discount will be given for further renewals also if it was renewed immediately.

This is punishing owners who already has an active plan.

Ideally we should be able to queue the new plan with discounted price or should be able to convert to new lite and get existing plan value deducted

4 Likes

I am in the same dilemma as you. Max I will drive will be approx 8-9k this year.

3 Likes

Got this clarification saying we will get discount when we renew in grace period

Hi Harsha, ​ Greetings from Ather! ​ We completely understand that you trying to avail the discount offer made available on the Ather Assure subscription renewal. We regret to inform you that an existing active service subscription cannot be upgraded in between to avail the offer. ​ However, post the subscription expiry if you are trying to renew the subscription during the grace period you will be still able to avail the discount. The offer is applicable until further notice. ​ To know more about the subscription, click here.

Please feel free to write back to us if you require any additional clarification.

Good day!

5 Likes

Terms have now been updated. You can check the same link for new terms.

2 Likes

Did you subscribe, mine also same, i drive daily around 20 to 25 kms on weekdays so at max 7000 to 7500 kms max.

2 Likes

No not yet. This looks like a rushed product and there are a lot of clarities required. Like will water wash included in this pack and if so how frequently can we avail it?

Right now the website says one thing and terms and conditions says other.

5 Likes

Water wash included during service alone.

5 Likes

I cooked it well because 60%+ My Riding was from Ather Grid

So I need to Change it soon , Will uodate

2 Likes

Now they have completely removed the Service plans, only the Bacic RSA plan is available for existing customers, they cannot even renew their subscription. Not even informed anyone.

3 Likes

Real cheating, was very proud with Ather.

5 Likes

Abhishek had informed. But not in advance. They just abruptly ended stating abuse of this feature.

5 Likes