Ather 450X T-shirt for pre-order

I was half asleep and with eyes barely open I see the below. Whut? Ather being delivered? Instantly lost sleep!

No SMS received till now but filled the form.

Got mine today :grinning:

1 Like

Hey there are two T-Shirts and there’s some confusion here, if you haven’t received the earlier T-shirt, can you reach out to the CS team to log this as an issue, they’ll check and resend it if it’s not already in transit. The one that users are receiving right now are for the referral program :slight_smile:

2 Likes

have sent an email to CS team … will that suffice ? waiting for series 1 order tshirt

Wish there was any option just to buy the t-shirts or get it somehow. Getting someone to buy Ather is not easy.

I hope a merchandise section will open up soon, given BT helmet and TPMS are coming “soon”. Or should we probably add this to “feature requests”?

There should be a separate section for Merchandise I guess?

1 Like

I haven’t received any T-Shirt yet, Many I know when I will receive the T-Shirt, I have pre-ordered two vehicles

Received mine today. Thank you Abhishek and CS of Ather.

1 Like

I have not received t shirt yet in delhi. Can u share Customer Service contact details…

Just send an email to info@atherenergy.com.

1 Like

Even I have not received goodies yet. Email has been sent still no response at all

still haven’t received the T-shirt

Still haven’t received, did a follow-up with CS couple of weeks ago over email. Still not delivered

2 Likes

Yeah… no t-shirt for me either. T-shirt distribution could’ve been thought through a bit more.

I saw Ather give someone a cool tee for covering 28k Km in the last 9 months!

But seriously, 28K Km in 9 months!! That’s over 100 Km a day on average! That’s impressive! Would love to know how his battery is holding up!

3 Likes

Here is his post for this:

2 Likes

My Vehicle and I have a Personal Communication - That Ather even donno :zap::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.