Ather 450X Discussions

A post was merged into an existing topic: 450X: Product/Technical discussions

Hello , I just got the 450x and got it transported to kolhapur from pune. While doing this one side stand bolt has gone missing, and my mistri is finding it difficult to fit a proper bolt. Can anyone help me with the exact bolt number and type so i can get them and get it fitted? Thanks :innocent:

3 Likes

Range of the scooter is not accurate. It locks at 90 top speed; when I brought the scooter it was going upto 100.

And battery backup is not good for now. I don’t know it’s a software issue or hardware issue. In this condition Ather can not go on.

1 Like

In which mode you been driving mostly ? You should get good range if you drive within respective mode’s driving limits.

5 Likes

The 450x always had a top speed of 90kmph. There’s a govt regulation mandating OEMs to upstate speed by 10% and hence, any (new) legal Indian vehicle will be slower than the speedometer reading.

Range depends on the riding style of the person. This is me riding gently and frenzied on back to back trips… Look at the efficiency and estimated range being well away from each other.

There’s a long thread about attaining good range with the Ather. Check this out!

6 Likes

I m very curious to know about that if I shutdown my Ather every night is it void warranty or any issue occurs? Actually i used my Ather for office only and after 2pm its rarely used but next morning i seen almost 7-8% drop in battery. I wants to know is it safe to shutdown vehicle on daily basis if I am using it for nearly 10-12hours.

3 Likes

There was an issue with a certain batch of 450. But not the 450x.

4 Likes

no OTA update making my Ather to connect to Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. Dashboard it self just a speedo meter if you are not paying subscription… whats the user for riders.

Maps experience is pathetic. Better concentrate on useful things than UI Updates

3 Likes

Well, you see Speed, Battery percentage, Odometer and Trip meters. What else are you expecting to be there on the dashboard?

3 Likes

He meant to say we cant get maps and stuff if we don’t pay for subscription.

The same is discussed here many times and there are split opinions on that topic.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Mobile App

Yesterday heard from Ather hubli. Next OTA update will extend Lil bit of range . Is it true ?

2 Likes

It doesn’t really increase the range but it ensures you get the Trurange - It’s the SmartEco mode on Ather 450X & 450 Plus in OTA update Atherstack Cylon.

More on it in the below post

3 Likes

Is there a trip meter. How do i know mileage after my recent battery charge?

4 Likes

There are two trip metres and you can access the information both on dashboard and app. The mileage shows after each ride on the app.

4 Likes

How about introducing cruise control?

1 Like

What are the offers for April 2023 ??

1 Like