Ather 450X Discussions

We are using Ather 450 and giving our feedback to get a upgradation but Ather team is taking all our suggestions and preparing the next model of Ather…450x…y…z… We are expecting the new modification in Ather 450 also… Need to be upgraded… I received my Ather 450 one month back only… And I don’t want to see it is getting outdated…
Please try to understand our requirements and give first priority for Ather 450 customers and do upgradation of 4g connectivity, black background display, side stand indicator, automatic indicator off, Bluetooth upgradation… etc…

4 Likes

Theoretically, yes. But I am not sure if ather will allow ad-hoc payments for as low as 1 month.

1 Like

It has to pass along the RTO for that. So quick answer: no

Ofcourse, we try to incorporate all new features requests, improvements into the 450. Some of the upgrades are financially and technical feasible and some are not.

There are some new features, fixes and improvements coming to the 450 over the next few months, you’ll see:

1. Dark Mode
  2. Smart Charging reminders (if your vehicle is low on battery)
  3. Smart Navigation reminders
  4. Better Keyboard on navigation (on dashboard)
  5. Overhauling the app (some of the above features will be through the app)

From what you’ve mentioned,

• 4G module upgrade is in the works as an option
  • Dark mode is coming soon
  • Side stand sensor requires physical hardware and currently it’s not feasible
  • Auto indicator off is already there
  • Bluetooth upgradation is not possible without a complete dashboard upgrade, and that requires significant hardware upgrade and is not feasible at this stage.
4 Likes

Yes the pricing part is hard hitting job & the new 450x is only for new customers & owners who really seeing for upgrade.
Ather 450 was a big hit by owners feedback & immense data Ather got from owners
Their statistics was to give more best & they are with X
Hope 450X Will also roar like 450 , but challenges remain strong once they are on road , there will be glitches in 450X too , owners will be over excited by this product & we are the data feedback for Ather.
As confidence build up by 450 has to be matched with 450X , IF NOT it will be hard hit on Ather .

2 posts were split to a new topic: Flight/Airplane mode

You already have an incognito mode that disables the GPS chip on the dashboard. Not sure why a flight/airplane mode would be needed.

Full charge will consume upto 3 units. You will use upto 1 unit for a 30km commute.

abhishek did say critical bug fixes would still be done without Ather connect.

1 Like

Actually 2.7kwh battery capped to 2.4kwh to increase battery life.

I was talking about the usable capacity

1 Like

Try to incorporate pass light switching within the available hardware.

Almost the kWh of battery + losses during charging and in standby

At 10% loss we can safely say 3 to 3.1

Legally not allowed to change color. You have to apply for it at the rto with new registration and fitness certificate.
Depending on where you are located, this can be more or less complicated

1 Like

Some time I don’t want to show to my parents or partners where I am going… Example to purchase of surprise gift… In this case incognito mode will show the hided ride also. … some very rarely that Hiden option also required… Think in this point of deleting option of incognito ride from app only… Not from Ather ride… Hide the ride… Something like that…

1 Like

The incognito mode will not show locations in the app.

1 Like

@Ather.Team: i agree with your pricing model, we don’t have such an featured bike in India now.
But i feel you are only focusing on comfort or fancy features… what about safety and security?
With such a high price end customer should be assured with safety… atleast ABS was must.
What about cybersecurity? Is it vulnerable for hackers? Since it is a connected devices… how you are giving confident to users

9 Likes

U can change selected body cover part which colour u like it and make ur own outlook…

Turn off location

Add the dashboard error notify with the alarm sound …

Errors With sound it’s come we will alert fastly before seeing dashboard or observing problem …
For safety purpose while driving …

3 Likes