Ather 450x clue hunting

Wait… 450 is going to be discontinued??

1 Like

15 Likes

Maybe the production, not the support. Not sure yet. To be confirmed by @Ather.Team :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Reminds me of the movie green hornet where the villain to be appoints a journalist to find out what (his)next move would be and then do so! :rofl:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ather 450X Discussions

Where did you get this information? Not ruling out that probability that 450 will be discontinued, but for now I don’t see any confirmation in that regard. I’d suggest that we shouldn’t propagate unconfirmed reports. From the below post by @abhishek.balaji I can only understand that both 450 and 450x will co-exist.

3 Likes

Targeting larger volume is 450.
450X with larger battery and much better performance for 1.5 L would sure be super popular one !

I think this comes with 5G also integrated

I think Ather 450x Dashboard is powered by Android which is easy for OTA update and easy to develop Applications

Or, it could mean Android Auto support

1 Like

But image shows android powering Ather 450X

It makes sense to move to Android which will further open up many possibilities. Who knows Ather will plan connected Hemlets next :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha lot more than that

1 Like

there goes the “real” incognito mode :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Can we get CarPlay?

1 Like

Maybe ScooterPlay :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Feels 450x will just be android screen atop colored ather 450s and a bit tweaked battery… Exited to have it in BUDGET before 2020 budget is announced…

Great if Android Auto is coming in 450X…very much excited.

1 Like

Warp drive!! :scream: