Ather 450S Price Cut by 20K

I recently bought 450s and the range on full charge shows somewhere between 75-80 kms. Also, I noticed discharge of -10kms between a day. Could this be a battery problem?

3 Likes

Seems so. As loss of 10km in a day is weird. Get it checked via SC

2 Likes

Did you get the refund or did you do something about it?

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

In smarteco 90km

1 Like

Not getting range morethen 65 or 70 in eco mode

1 Like

Use smarteco + coastal gen, you will get 90.

1 Like

Guess what none of the atherstack 6 features will come to the S even the ping my scooter which is basically a trigger between the mobile app and the scooter indicators.

2 Likes

Ping my scooter and send SMS while disconnecting call could have easily been provided for 450s

1 Like

Yeah,when the price was slashed it felt bad but I understood why they were doing it and let it pass but this is not acceptable at all. I feel like selling my scooter now. P.S- I love it a lot :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

This is Ather’s old habit. Get used to it.

1 Like

What in the world. Is that for real?

2 Likes

Smart eco can’t get instant pickup very bad experience in smart Eco

4 Likes

if you keep using instant pickup then how will you acheive true range? thats the point of smart eco

5 Likes

You can actually get decent pickup on smart eco but efficiency must be good as well. Check your tyre pressure. But it will keep adjusting to give tou maximum range.

1 Like

If your vehicle is new, kindly wait for 2 or 3 months The battery needs to calibrate itself to your riding style, to the conditions that you drive in. I am a 450 X owner. I get 105 kms of range On eco mode, at least that’s what the dashboard used to indicate But after purchasing the scooter, I used to get roughly 90 to 95 km of range, so I waited for 2, 3 months. Now I get decent range of 105 to 110 kms

3 Likes

I purchased my 450s on march 15th at that time im not opt the pro pack which is cost about 13k,

EC and app showing within a month i can apt the pro pack in the discounted price, after a week of usage i contact thr support they mentioned pro pack should be invoiced before registration, 

Im shocked ec and customer didnt help me in this case

Its my second scooter in Ather.

Im one of the earliest customer in chennai , still i have the 450 now i bought 450s for my native usage, highly disappointed with Ather team

2 Likes