Ask an Ather Owner!

Guys, need assistance in this issue.

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/portable-charger-and-ups/19249?u=maheshrb94

is your ups atleast 1500va or 1kw rated?

Yea. It’s 1KW

2 Likes

then it should work fine if no heavy equipment is connected in parallel I have a 2 kva luminous it works for me perfectly, you should contact your UPS manufacturer to get a proper datasheet, keep in mind ather portable or dot both consume at least 770w and can be at peak during initial startup

Its been my second week after Ather for delivered. I faced no issues last week. This issues have cropped up so I was wondering.

After rains, I have noticed that there is voltage fluctuations in power supply too due to BESCOM issues. Will check for a day or two. Let’s see how it responds.

As of now, when I plug my ather charger to vehicle the upsc gets triggered to Eco mode. Planning to contact the UPS provider.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Maintenance and Service

A post was split to a new topic: Anbu’s experience - Ather 450X

Dear folks,

Please do suggest your opinion about which is the best home charger ?

Ather Dot or portable charger !!?

Please do mention along with your reasoning for the selected one.

Portable is the best one. Because you can enjoy the purpose of dot with just small 3d printed case. But the dot cannot use like the portable because if its size.

Inside the dot there is nothing other then a small holder which holds the charger handle. Other than this it’s portable with sumo case. So avoid Dot.

4 Likes

My opinion is Ather portable charger is a best bro it’s a light weight carrying any ware if you have portable charger it’s very helpful for long ride journey… you can charge your 450x any ware 5 amps plug bro … so use portable charger bro

4 Likes

Go for portable charger without a second thought

2 Likes

Any difference in charging time?

Both the Charger are same only they wear different dresses. So charging times are same on both chargers. For some people they experience different time usually higher then the Dot. This is because of their current source. Proper grounding and supply voltage leads the charger performance. But this also very little difference. Warrenty wise Dot is 3 Years and portable is 2 Years.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Order swapping

Ather app is not syncing so how to rectify it.

1 Like

When it last sync ? It’s not sync in idle or ride statistics ? Or all What about signal in your dash board ? Problem after update ?

2 Likes

4 days ago. Signal is fine on dashboard. Ride statistics are syncing.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Service related issues

I recently brought Ather 450X. I have ride a total of 140 Km as of now and I’m facing a sound issue while going above 45Kmph speed.

Could anyone please help me with this should I visit the service center or is there a way I can fix this by myself

2 Likes

I assume you are talking about the vibration, it’s completely normal. It caused when the frames natural frequency is matched with motors frequency. If you are having any other undesired sounds please elaborate.

1 Like