App-Sync issues

Facing same issue for new Ather. App and Ather not getting synced. @abhishek.balaji please help us fix the issue.

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji please let’s know the steps for solving this issue!

Hey Jaganmayi, can you check if your Order ID is marked as “delivered” in your Ather account?

@kundannadkarni @kiran Can you do the same as well? It takes your order status to be marked as “delivered” for the ride stats to start being recorded. If not, contact the EC you bought your scooter from, and ask them to mark as “delivered”. Let us know if this works.

It’s says no orders found on my account!

Can you check which email ID is associated with the order placed for your scooter? You will have to have the same email ID for your Ather account too.

I have used the same Email Id for the Ather Account too.

1 Like

Try opening app.atherenergy.com and logging in with your info, and see if the vehicle is marked as delivered. if not then contact the dealership to ask them to mark it as delivered. this will enable the app for your scooter

1 Like

Issue has been resolved. It was due to incorrect email id registered during booking. Requested the support team to update the email id and app got synced @kundannadkarni

1 Like

In my case it was the same thing so I raised the issue regarding the email at the showroom from where I have bought on 17th March. Till now nothing got updated it’s still the same case with me! I have received the message regarding thanks for contacting from Ather customer Service but no response on the app till now! @abhishek.balaji

1 Like

There seems to be a bug with the sync issue. The details are updating only once a day (that too after 24 hrs). Sometimes, location data seems missing on one of the rides.

1 Like

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Kundan! We have highlighted this to the relevant team and they will connect with you in this regard soon :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you for the support! The problem is solved. App now sync’s with the scooter perfectly

2 Likes

That’s great to hear, Kundan! Feel free to reach out in case you need any further assistance. Take care!

@harsh.thakkar my app is not syncing with scooter from Feb 16

1 Like

Try reinstalling the app. Also reboot your scooter by pressing both the brakes + ignition for 10 secs.

Tried so many times still same issue

Its a long time. Have you raised the ticket on the app? If not, raise one and take it to the nearest SC to get the issue resolved. Btw did you get the monthly ride log?

2 Likes