Andhra Pradesh - Ather owners

Hi there,

As many of us are in and around in each district, I thought to create a thread for us to talk, plan& charge things up for future events.

I am from palamaner,chitoor dist

I would help getting your flight charged if you are planning any trip around or routes through my town.

Am also thinking of having a WHTApp group for near and dear help.

11 Likes

Hello i am from Chittoor, good to know ather owner is there in palamaner

4 Likes

Hii everyone i am from rajahmundry is their any one from east godavari district….:zap::zap::zap:

8 Likes

:sweat_smile: I guess we met…aren’t you the one with grey Tn registration??

6 Likes

Hello im from Visakhapatnam

4 Likes

Hello…would you like to share your experience about FAST CHARGING grid in vizag ?

2 Likes

Yes im using ather fast chaging at beach road at drive in

3 Likes

I have 450x in Visakhapatnam

3 Likes

I am from Punganur chittoor dist

5 Likes

Any charge point near by kolar would be great.

2 Likes

wow Ather owners in these many towns from chittoor district good to know, any ather owners from tirupathi?

1 Like

:joy::joy: nah…but there is a possibility at dominious pizza near that…may be SHELL petrol bunk would let us charge.

On it…will get confirmation by next monday

2 Likes

Best place is highway star. We already charge from electric room there by requesting the staff. But it will be official if fast charging grid is installed by ather in that mall

@abhishek.balaji

Kindly add this place for inclusion of ather grid , there is already a electric charging station well established with CCS2 type here.

Electric Vehicle Charging Station

5 Likes

Do u still have their contact ?? Or any communication means +!

2 Likes

Hi all,

I’m from Vizag!

3 Likes

Any updates on ather gird at kolar

2 Likes

No bro… No response

3 Likes

Any 450x owners in Prakasam, Guntut or Vijayawada??? I am planning to buy one and need to see one in flesh before I pay. I am from Ongole prakasam district and happy to travel 100kms to see one in flesh… please reply

1 Like

Its better to visit chennai experience center or Hyderabad experience center both are 300kms from Ongole to look at it and purchase from vizag its 500kms so that no issues with rto and you get AP registration. You can testride, look at it and sales people will explain everything and it will be better experience if you are considering to buy

3 Likes