After Shutdown My 450 not turning on when Key On

I have faced the issue 2 days ago after I shutdown my 450 it is not turning on when key on and I end up with giving the vehicle to service centre. I appreciate Ather Support team for their effort and commitment. pickup person came on time at break down location and towed my 450 to the service station. Next day I got a call and service person told me that issue solved and they also did a free servicing. Good Job! Thank you Ather Team! Today my 450 delivered to me on time so thanks again. Now again I put my vehicle to shutdown mode as I am not going to use it for another 3 days but today evening just an hour ago I thought of checking my 450 whether the problem really solved or not so turned on the key and display remain blank. OMG! again I am not able to turn on My 450. I am sorry to say @tarun @abhishek.balaji QC not at all done before delivery of the vehicle. good story but end with bad climax. Guys do some thing immediately this is serious issue. Thanks

1 Like

When you shutdown, it might take longer than usual to boot up, since all the subsystems in the vehicle would have been powered off. Does it remain blank for more than 5 mins? Once you turn on the key, can you plug in the charger to see if it works?

If you continue to face the issue, you can reach out to customer service again with the new information and they’ll be able to resolve it.