Mobile App

In my case the GPS is acting flaky. It starts the trip a good 1 km away from my start at home and then stops updating somewhere in the middle of my daily commute

It is also showing a new very much lower number for average speed for home to college ride

My average speed is 4 or 5kms. Which is bellievable in Bangalore traffic conditions. But not true i know. I raised a ticket, they said its a known error and team is working on it. I see that the cloud issue causing different problems for different users.

Even mine isn’t syncing since today morning

I got a reply from customer care, they’ve claimed that they investigated the issue, and the solenoid locking and not unlocking issue should be resolved in the next OTA.

1 Like

Even Mine isn’t syncing since morning

But what was installing at that time?
I have seen the process bar moving. Waited for 5 mins and it was still processing, I left thinking that it will take some more time

They claimed it as just the scooter routinely checking for an OTA update.

Also, I have not experienced what you’re experiencing. For me, it just popped up for a split second as updating, and then went away. Maybe you actually do have a pending update. What OTA version are you on? (Find out in the settings)

Further to our charging issues reported yesterday, I was tasked with baby sitting the scooter until it was charged to 100%

I pressed the yellow test and then the red reset and ensured that the dot was glowing green.

since my daughter had already parked and switched off. I put in the key switched on plugged in waited for the message to either switch off to charge or unplug to ride. Then I switched off and confirmed that the screen said charging and left it alone.

I went upstairs and started monitoring the app and here is where my beef is:

the charging screen shows different infromation at different times!

0 - 50% it indicates it indicates km after 30 min of charging and and estimated time to full
50 - 80% km range
80 - 100% time to full

WHY?

I need to find my spectacles and read and pay attention to the numbers to figure out what is happening!

This is a dashboard a quick glance show tell me what is happening

ajay - swathi’s dad

1 Like

The charging time is an estimate and is affected by the battery temperature, hence is bound to change as the batteries heat while being charged. I usually keep a buffer of 30mins over and above what the app shows.

My point is first it shows kms, later time, later on battery percentage

Let that spot be consistent and show the same metric

1 Like

Okay there’s definitely some syncing issues going on.

1 Like

Can anyone with a OnePlus check if the app crashes when using the 3 finger screenshot feature? My app crashes even if I touch the screen with 3 fingers.

1 Like

Yup been facing it since I downloaded the ather app. Months ago
Surprisingly the power and volume button screenshot works just fine. I wonder who needs to be told about this. Ather or one plus ?

2 Likes

Yes… happened with me couple of times…

Hey, how come you are getting ride range as 76…what speed do you normally drive at ?

I don’t get anything more than 63

Check out this thread

Nice addition. But I personally still like having this on my phone, loads faster and more convenient.

But I’m sure this new addition will help getting more owners on the forum.

1 Like

Updated the app and went to the Forum section.

Positives:

1. All at one place.
  2. More users may contribute to the Forum

Negatives:

1. Loads slower than the web version.
  2. The Forum button on top left is still small. I know it’s still the same web page inside the app, but I’d have wished that this was corrected at this point. Almosg everytime I touch the bigger “My account” beside it.
  3. Below screenshot shows how the profile picture on the top right doesn’t completely fit the screen width.

On the website, the picture fits perfectly (see below screenshot)

For the record, I use a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and chrome browser for the forum.

3 Likes

Mine seems fine actually. :confused:

Might be due to curved display
even on my samsung note 10 it’s visible like what hemant pointed out