450X Collectors Edition - "Series 1"

will the collector’s edition have Higher TOP SPEED??? :thinking:

1 Like

It should not. Will be only peripheral changes, maybe colors, panels, stickering etc., and hopefully other goodies too. Also maybe promo on subscriptions and access to more cool stuff in dashboard or app, I wish.

3 Likes

I’d love to receive a few Ather stickers (page up a few times) as a part of the other things package…!

Remote possibility for a different high speed than the standard variants. Higher speeds might require reinforced hardware.

I am guessing the CE to sport an attractive scheme of exterior appearance, with no changes to the machine. Probably studded with dual (or multi) color body panels, beautiful decals, …

Also RTO permit on the registered top speed of 450x, unless 450x “collector’s edition” is entered as a different vehicle.

1 Like

ZERO possibilities of this happening. The collectors edition is just visually different. It may or may not be the “Inside - Out” theme, could be a different paint theme or employ the use of stickers to make it stand out from the rest of the 450x bikes.

Either way the internal hardware will be exactly same as the non-collectors edition models.

7 Likes

The conspiracy theories keep growing bigger :joy: :joy: :joy:

Okay, let me see if we can get something to share ASAP on the collector’s edition.

9 Likes

@abhishek.balaji - Are you serious? :thinking: as April month is gone. please don’t fool us now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

3 Likes

Soon… Very soon… ASAP :smiley: we are really making progress

4 Likes

Seeing this an Ather designer gets up from the bed and starts sketching a possible idea for collectors edition

8 Likes

Well, collectors edition is a limited edition of bikes or cars for any manufacturer which will stand out from the rest of the inventory. Having said that, it can be just a paint job or even a different spec altogether :smiley:

I am just trying to take a wild guess as to how I want the collector’s edition to be for 450X :heart_eyes:

In couple of weeks or less the true design/spec of the collector’s edition will be revealed :smiley:

The count down has begun :joy:

Time to share your collections folks!

1 Like

Then I think ather will have collector’s edition at every vehicle launch event

1 Like

Every event already has goodies like tshirts stickers etc. As

… those or some new thing might be coming soon!

3 Likes

Ather team says Guys don’t sleep till it’s revealed and I am like :weary::tired_face:

1 Like

Noting the progress. Very soon is now changed to ASAP

3 Likes

Hey guys, as promised we’ve been running around trying to get info on the Collector’s edition. @ryan.shroff manages our social media, and you know how many queries there are about the collector’s edition. We don’t want to keep you waiting much longer and are trying our best to get those answers. And it’s only fair we keep you in the loop throughout. This was the update from our Industrial Design team.

7 Likes

If there’s gonna be series of videos hopping on to bunch of folks in design and management team, you should add the clip with lines from Gompie - Alice WTFI_?? At the end :rofl: just for pun!

2 Likes

ASAP to 1st update :heart:

1 Like

haha…from the conversation, it does not look like any time soon :smiley:

4 Likes