450x Warp mode review Hyderabad

I was thrilled to experience the Ather 450x during a weekend trial offered to Bangalore residents. My curiosity grew, wondering if the same opportunity would extend to Hyderabad. Excitement hit when Abhishek reached out for a talk, and my wish to keep the 450x for a weekend came true. Pride Motors delivered the vehicle to my doorstep on October 16th 2020, accompanied by a quick demo and a portable charger. A short ride within my society and a longer journey the next day through Madhapur, Gachibowli ORR, Inorbit Mall road, Lanco Hills road, and Manikonda showcased the 450x’s impressive features. The “weeee” sounds turned heads, making me feel like a celebrity in my locality. The Warp mode’s quick power surpassed expectations, and the scooter’s weight balance, braking, and handling were impeccable. Confident in my decision, I eagerly anticipate the day I officially own this impressive electric vehicle. Kudos to the Ather team for delivering a fantastic Indian product. My 3.5-year-old daughter proudly claims it as “Papps’ beautiful scooter,” a sentiment we both share as I plan to make it our own. Great job, Ather!

my ride experience shared in this video

14 Likes

Hyderabad skyline is amazing

1 Like

You’re a hell of a lucky guy to get early access :heart_eyes:

Can’t wait to get my hands on this beast :hugs:

1 Like

I can finally see why everyone complains about the rear view mirrors. :rofl:

4 Likes

Lucky to get a chance to test ride for two days. Really excited to receive my series 1 in November.

3 Likes