450X timelines for your city!

When you say April June, that makes it Q2 of 2021, as per earlier post, Goa (Panjim) was in Q1 of 2021… i am not sure what is the timelines, but, fingers cross. My Booking number is 58XXX so, its kinda long wait, considering new plant in Hosur will churn out 7k vehicles per month, that may mean, easily 5 - 7 more months of wait time on conservative estimates, i am not even considering finance formalities. i am not sure where the current wait list is stuck in pre-order, but, now its more of wait and watch scene.

Your Pre-order number is an All-India series!. 58xxx may not even be that far!

1 Like

I really hope Raghav… Fingers Cross and waiting for update from #ather to provide more information as its 1st week of 2nd month of 2021… :slight_smile:

According to the list, the cities are for Q1FY2021 which is April -June. Sure the wait is long but it may be worth. As Raghav said, Order ID is all India so all that matters is your order in your location. Hopefully Ather sticks to it’s timeline and we get our Ather in April-June. Hubbali was one of those and test rides have begun. So :crossed_fingers:t3:

Hi ji , My self Dinesh ELANGOVAN form Tamilnadu Kanchipuram. I am only one have our Scooter in my area . Every day , every own ride in public ask me our Ather 450 specification and how to punchers the vehicle. I am very interesting become dealership with you . In your website i am already applied my retail partnership request past 3 month before , but i am not gating any acknowledgement from your side.

Kindly tell me producer for dealership request .

1 Like

Please share the deliveries date in Delhi /Ncr

Hii… In Hubballi Test drive is started at Bellad Ather Bhairidevarkoppa,

What about Delhi NCR???

1 Like

So what’s the timeline for Nagpur.

Scheduled for April-June.

How did you confirm that.

It was announced on December 7. I saw it on social media channels of Ather. Also linking the forum announcement by Abhishek for your reference.

I hope Mangalore is added next… saw a 450 today… in Mangalore near lalbag… cheers to the rider

2 Likes

So they go by the Financial Year.

Yes. Q1FY2021 is what has been told for these cities.

As per the reports it will be end of Q1 for sure

Let’s see. Hoping for the best. :crossed_fingers:t2:

I am really eager to purchase an ather but the launch is taking forever.Can you tell when it will happen in delhi?And no I am not asking about test rides.

When Ather will reach our Bhubaneswar? W are really waiting for this to happened in Bhubaneswar.

Bhubaneshwar is on the list for April-June.