450X timelines for your city!

The collector’s edition… :metal:t3: Can’t wait to get my hands on the beast!!

Finally some silver lining for this sucky year.

1 Like

Way to go boyz…

2 Likes

Thanks Abhishek. At the 450x launch event existing owners were informed that there would be an option to upgrade to the 450x.

Any update on the same?

We are waiting for a long time then why are you collecting pre-order Whether preorded will get discount?

1 Like

That’s the intention! We’ll share more details around this as well, closer to the start of deliveries in each city.

We’re doing our best to work out a Ather 450 to 450X exchange program. We don’t have any details that we can share at this point, but will keep you posted.

I understand that there was a delay between pre-ordering and deliveries happening, the pandemic did push our timelines out by a few months, but we’ve got everything on track for November deliveries in the initial cities. There’s no discount for those who pre-ordered, but you’d be one of the first in line to take home the 450X in your city if you’ve pre-ordered early.

1 Like

We’re working with dealer partners amidst COVID restrictions. The plan is to start our service centers, sales, test rides, and installation of Ather Grid points in each city even before the experience centers are in place.

2 Likes

Hi Abhishek, also if you can share subsidy for Maharashtra state would be great. Thanks

We’re still working out the final on-road prices, but will communicate this on our website for the above cities in October before we open up full payments.

4 Likes

Waiting for the Collector’s edition from a long time! Finally an update about it :metal:

4 Likes

Hi, I am from thrissur & i understand the delivery may delay in my area. Can i change my delivery location to kochi?

1 Like

Hi Abhishek, I’m from Dombivli and have preorder 450x, but after a month I will be shifting to Mulund. So I need to change my delivery address. How can I do that.

https://www.fonearena.com/blog/321911/ather-450x-sale-date.html

1 Like

Finally some good news from Ather side :fire: I’ve been using cab for my daily commute since 2 weeks and now I know how many more days I’ve to depend on cabs to finally get my hands on 450x :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I hope Ather Team will process my order swapping soon as it’s already been around 2 weeks now :sob:

2 Likes

Oh my! Only 60 days or less! I can’t believe it!

3 Likes

I was correct to guess that Ather 450x will be Diwali release… with all movie theaters closed, No other blockbuster release expected. :smiley:

7 Likes

Whether I will get ather(450/450X) support (service, update etc)in a state/place for a vehicle which was registered in another state/place? For example, can I get support in Cochin for a vehicle which was registered in chennai? Whether it need any formalities or does it involves any charge? Either on temporary or permanent basis.

Also can we exchange another EV for 450X? How the market rate will be finalised for the same?

You can currently get your Bengaluru born 450 serviced at Chennai and Vice-Versa. There are no charges if you are on the 360 or Service plans. If not you’ll need to pay based on the labour/parts used for service.

This will be announced a few weeks before delivery starts.

1 Like

Can we expect ather in visakhapatnam in Q1 of 2021?:confused:

1 Like

So finally Mumbaikar’s can expect delivery in Nov. That’s really a great news. :+1: Desperately waiting for collectors edition news and pics

2 Likes

Ohh great we r waiting for u 450x…

1 Like