450X timelines for your city!

The deliveries are supposed to begin from Diwali, i.e 14th November, in batches. With that said, the payment window should ideally be open in the next 7-10 days, and the delivery timeline can go as planned. This is probably what Ather meant, when they said they want to keep the payment-to-delivery window short.

Fingers crossed! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Payment window is open!

5 Likes

After your payment is done. please share some details about the process so it will ease others for making the payment whenever it opens…

2 Likes

Amazing! One step closer to owning the dream :star_struck: Let us know the payment process, if it’ll help us prep!

1 Like

Could you share the payment options available in the gateway.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Warp Mode trials, now in Hyderabad!

Sure, can you share it? Also let me know what are the benefits with the referral

1 Like

I want purchase 450x in full payment in cash then Which document required for registration of 450x in pune ?

Cash is not an accepted mode of payment. Read the below question in the FAQ section.

There are other FAQs also which will answer most of your queries

1 Like

I saw the following changes in the dashboard

This was the icon for the Ather 450 earlier

Now it is called Flight 450 and the Icon has changed

the icon for Ather 450X has also changed a bit

With the retro look and feel of the 450 icon, Ather is making it feel old :wink: (reminds me of my father’s Bajaj Super)

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Modifications

₹6,000 for from Bengaluru to Gurgaon?

Does Ather provide service in Coimbatore. Any plan from Ather to open showroom in Coimbatore in coming months.

3 Likes

We will be in Coimbatore in Q1 2021. We’ll share exact timelines as things get finalized on ground.

@abhishek.balaji Any information for Kolkata ?

Delhi? I was expecting atleast the EC or grid points to go live by November end, any changes in the plan?

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji Same, still waiting on Kolkata launch, December is close :frowning:

Dear Ather Team, please do you care to confirm when Payment window will open for Delhi ? Like advised in past payment window should have been opened in Nov 20 last week

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji. I have pre-booked in Kochi, was expecting by November, so far no info on that. What is the update?

@tarun, Please provide an update regarding Deliveries in Kochi. It was in the list of first set of cities, till now no update.