450X timelines for your city!

Ather should confirm dates for payment of 450X on the muhurat of Dushera!

2 Likes

They did announce some relatively precise details than “soon” in their recent email. You should keep the moolah ready if you are from any of the mentioned cities in #2.

All set and ready! Open the payment window! For some reason, waiting for payment window to open, feels like waiting at the gates of a music festival , can’t wait to rush inside and get as close to stage :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji will Ather take up dot installation for initial deliveries in new cities(ofcourse paid) or will it take some more time to set up teams in newly launched cities?

1 Like

As per my experience Ather will install the dot before the vehicle is delivered. That is their approach. So as delivery time lines are announced it means the teams are already established.

2 Likes

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/everything-we-announced-at-the-450x-virtual-open-house/10152/8?u=kumar.uppaluri2

I thought today is 28th​:thinking::thinking:

More than 6 hours more to go :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:laughing::laughing::grinning::grinning: that is why I am just thinking about that bro. About what I am going to read in 6hrs.

We’ll have to miss today’s date for this, we’ll be able to share something tomorrow

4 Likes

Any information on Test rides for Mumbai?

3 Likes

No update yet. Join the Mumbai Ather WhatsApp group bro.

1 Like

Thanks. I’m not from Mumbai, I’m from Indore. I would like me relative who is Mumbai to try it out so I can have some feedback. Also planning to go and take a ride in Any of the cities soon… Also a request, can Team Ather add more City groups for upcoming cities. No problem if they updatev it regularly with information or not. But still would like to interact with the preorder customers from a city in advance.

2 Likes

Hey how do we join the Mumbai whats app group

1 Like
1 Like

Hi Tanishq, I am in Indore, would change cities in April 2021, not sure if I should pre-order since there is no plan for Indore. Or is there?

2 Likes

Hi Mudit. Ather is planned Indore for 2021 last I spoke. You can surely go ahead with the pre booking if you want to. Even I may go to other city for further education but still I did reserve me one. I would like to pick it up from here but I’m not 100% sure. Also if you’d need a pre order code, do let me know. Hoping to meet you at the Indore event:)

3 Likes

Can we Expect any more Test ride of 450x in Mumbai?

1 Like

Did the payment windows open today?

1 Like

I think waiting today is not worth. May be payment opening from Monday for 100 pre orders per day that to for series 1 because of delivery to be done in couple of weeks in November.