450X: Product/Technical discussions

Touched 40000 kms on our 450šŸ„³

Nothing more to say. Gave the vehicle to service and after coming back from service, took it for a short spinā€¦ enjoyed riding every inch of the road. The happiness and thrill I get when opening full throttle in sports mode is :heart:

450 is the best and will be the best electric :zap: scooter :kissing_heart:

22 Likes

Is there any noticeable decrease in range afrer 40K kilometers ?

2 Likes

Yeah some 5-6kms decreased.

2 Likes

Hi all, although it has been just 3 days of riding my new Ather 450X, one thing i have experienced is that the pickup is more between speed of 10 to 25 kmph in Ride mode as compared to Sports mode. Is this normal or do i need to show my Ather to service center ?

I have also seen in previous thread that this issue has been resolved with an update, but here I am facing similar issue again and my Ather dashboard being up-to-date

2 Likes

It should not happen. Please try to observe for 1 or 2 days more and try hard restarting scooter as well. If the issue is persistent, raise a ticket and get it solved.

I generally do not change modes while riding and keep it to Warp only for the sake of simplicity

3 Likes

I have figured out one thing, if riding in heavy traffic I will use Ride Mode and on clear/average traffic roads I will use Warp mode (with speed 40-60 kmph). Sports and Eco Mode is useless for me.

3 Likes

Today while riding (speed between 50 to 60 kmph, Warp mode), my dashboard got reset by itself. Is this common issue among other Ather 450X as well ?

It used to be common a during the initial rollout and OTAs solved it. I suppose it was heat related. What temperatures are you seeing around?

1 Like

Today got my side floating panel replaced. While they were replacing noticed there is a lot of dirt inside. This normal right?

2 Likes

Itā€™s Pune morning around 9:15 am with temperature close to 24 degrees

2 Likes

No this is not normal after 3 or 4 years the problem will come and i am sure we face the problem

You got the vehicle from pune right? Did you get the helmet?

2 Likes

They took my signature against a remark ā€œhelmet pendingā€ and said they would call me once it is available. I seen a long list of signature of owners with helmet pending in that register.

1 Like

Open any vehicle and you will find similar amount of dust. It shouldnā€™t affect the working of Ather for sure.

2 Likes

Yes, I observed the same in the past (both behind the dashboard and the bottom area).

I asked the service guy to clean it with a dry clothā€¦ He did what he can do in a minā€¦

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discussion on Accessories

Wish my Ather 450X had a pass switch.

And how do I park my Ather on a slope ? I fear if the wheels move a bit due to inclination disengaging the side stand making the scooter fall or roll over !!

1 Like

Vote here!

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Incorrect trip meter

Definitely.

I wouldnā€™t be so sure about that. The dashboard fan in my ride was so full of dust that they had to replace it. (bangalore :man_facepalming:)

3 Likes