450X: Product/Technical discussions

I have been saying the same even for the already existing ather 450 subscription plans like the service charge and connect. given the list of all features let the user select what he wants and get it billed for the ones that the user have selected.

1 Like

Customization will definitely support subscription mode… I can try all features and decide on it when exiting subscription. Exit fee could be based on features I opt for. I personally don’t see limited subscription as a differentiator, as I won’t push the battery to the limit. With the current subscription, it’s an “either or” situation, this is driving me away from subscription mode.

@abhishek.balaji, since 450x is running on a pmsm, can we see higher regen? Will it be customisable?

1 Like

This thread is to discuss between people who still thinks 450x as better even though it is premium priced. What makes you to think that 450x is much better than 450?

Specs of the 450X Pro are here: https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/450x-product-technical-discussions/5401?u=abhishek.balaji

Personally, I have a 450, which I’ll be upgrading to the 450X Pro, cos of the improved acceleration, new dashboard :heart_eyes: with Android, improved range, the grey colour, and the improvements in battery tech, which will last for a very long time!

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Pass through lights using indicator switch

Why BLDC is replaced with PMSM in 450x? Has any lessons from Ather 450 lead to this?

Details on Regen are here: Regen & related details

That would be a very interesting situation with registration. I don’t think transparent is a colour on any forms :rofl:

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji what you mentioned is exactly what is stopping me from going for 450.

If at all I go for 450 now and then upgrade to 450x after September, how much extra would I be shelling out? Any idea on this? Because I need a scooter now and I’m not willing to let the grey one out either…

1 Like

Depends on your payment option. If you go for the lease option, you need to wait for 12 months to upgrade through our leasing partner.

It not, you can still do an exchange. We have not finalized the details of the exchange program, but the current market value of pre-owned Ather 450 is estimated to be INR 85k to 95k depending on the age and condition at different platforms.

One caveat is that if you’re claiming subsidy for the 450 this time, you’ll have to get the 450X registered in someone else’s name to be able to claim it again.

Is the service interval for Ather 450X twins the same as the Ather 450? What would happen if I were to get the vehicle serviced once every 10000 Kms? I intend to use the vehicle out of the serviceable area.

1 Like

It’s just the recommended service interval. When you want to get the service done, you can bring it within the serviceable area.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discussions on pricing and subscriptions

Request for Ather 450x test ride started for chennai and bengaluru cities.

Whether ather will deliver portable charger in lieu of fixed DOT charger along with Ather 450x?

450x battery cells vs 450 battery cells

@abhishek.balaji, according to the article there is huge improvement between them, but still why the range of 450x is increased marginally. Are you guys being very optimistic?

Does anybody know why Ather uses 48V battery instead of 72V battery? From above battery review, it is understood that for 21700 battery we can have better capacity on same size with less cost. I think Ather has not utilised its potential?

Well it depends on many things. main part is how the bms and drive circuits are designed and optimised. Only internal tech info can help here.

Ather 450s is 14s 7p pack which is 58.8v completely charged 48v bldc motor is used for maximum capability Now 450 plus and 450 pro will use pmsm motor more powerful and usable