450X: Product/Technical discussions

Listen to fan sound when running in paddock from the video it happens to all Ather 450x.

1 Like

it is normal… the objective of the fan is to cool down Motor & Battery.

Its normal even in our Ather also that happens

1 Like

No need to worry sir its normal

is it ok to cruise at 80 to 90 kmph on the Ather 450x? I sometimes have commutes of upto 50kms continuously majority of which i cruise at high speeds. i noticed one day the fan was on loud so i just touch the motor and it was pretty hot. so i am just asking this question. i just know to the fact that operating electronics at high temperatures is bad for them .

yeah i noticed it too on my own 450x when i had given my friend to ride and i was watching him from the behind. i felt there was an led missing in tail light. but later when he returned back i checked thoroughly just to find everything was fine.

My display stopped responding and refused to even turn on. The scooter however is useable. I did a reset and it’s appear to be ok now

Did this happen on the 24/05/2021 by any chance? The same thing happened to me as well!

Yeah it happened yesterday

1 Like

For me 23-05-2021 . Actually what is the relation ship with date ? Is it kind of date bug :grin:

1 Like

This dashboard often gets rebooted especially while riding active 60 km/hr

How much units will be consumed for charging 0-100℅? And how much time will be taken for 0-100.

Also even after updated software, my battery℅ is reducing 5℅ in 24 hours

It should take around 5-5.5 hrs. And consume 3 Units.

2 Likes

My display stayed on from yesterday evening (when my brother spotted it and messaged me) and today morning when I checked it (because I forgot about it yesterday). The screen was usable when I checked it, as in I can go through all screens like you can normally do when the scooter is on. The scooter has been parked for few days due to lock down and wasn’t plugged in.

Isn’t this the data privacy breach? Anyone can see our VIN details, our documents are uploaded on the dash. In developed countries, this would attract legal penalties.

2 Likes

Yeah… had thoughts on the similar lines. But people can look you up with the registration number anyway.

I also faced this on one occasion

1 Like

Yesterday morning saw my dashboard is switched on. Seems whole night it was on. Anybody can see our details like documents and VIN. Ather please make sure OTA should properly tested before rolling out to the customer. If this continues we lost hope on the Ather. If it is minimal update also please check throughly.

Dashboard turning and staying on when there vehicle is not turned on has been an ongoing issue with my ather450x ever since I bought it. It is a privacy issue given Ather gives us the choice to upload any picture/document. We park the vehicle anywhere and it shouldn’t invite the attention of miscreants.

But on official apps like parivahan you do not get the complete information. Your name will be missing out a couple of letters in between. Also. You would have also stored a copy of your DL which has your complete address, DoB, etc. Identity fraud is easy.

1 Like

What range can we expect cruising at 60kmph on highways, anyone can tell based on experience? Can we get around 70-80 given the tyre pressure is optimum and the acceleration is constant Similarly for 40,50 and 70kmph?